𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟬: 𝗧.𝗛.𝗜.𝗦.𝗦.𝗔.

| khloe |

I immediately panicked as Athena left the room.

"Oh God," I paced around the kitchen and Carter stared at me. "What's happening with you? Where is Harley and Chase?" He asked me and I stopped as I took in his shirtless figure.

"You like what you see?" He teased as he moved closer and I stumbled backwards and kick a lose tile next to the fake cupboard. Just my luck, it was an alternative way to open the tunnel and it shifted open. My eyes widened as I saw it open and Carter turned around.

I purposely flung myself in his arms and he turned around to face me and caught me with ease. "Sorry, I'm so clumsy," I laughed awkwardly as I stood upright. "Hey, pancakes?" I asked quickly as I picked up the plate and shoved it in his face. "Uh yeah sure," He answered slowly. "Okay, stay here and don't move. I'm gonna get syrup," I say as I grab a tea towel and throw it on his head.

"Khloe, what the hell!" Carter said loudly as I kicked the same tile and slipped into the tunnel before it could shut fully. I took a deep breath as I moved my hair out of my face and speed-walked down the tunnel. I found my way to the lab after many wrong turns. Harley was wheezing on the chair next to the lab whilst Chase was fooling around in the helicopter.

"Guys, what the hell?!" I said loudly as they stopped and turned to face me. "K-Khloe how'd you know we'd be down here?" Chase asked as he got out of the helicopter and I scoffed. "You can't be serious right now right? Everyone's looking for you. Athena's not stupid, she'll catch on." I argued and Harley got up.

"Ooooo crap, we gotta go," Harley said as she stood up and her eyes were glowing purple. "I got a sudden surge of panic and rage, from Athena." She said and Chase cursed. "Crap we need to get out of here," I hissed and we all ran back and through a series of tunnels until we found an exit. It was the one that Chase found when we first arrived here.

We exited it and froze as we saw Carter on the sofa. Ricky walked out of the kitchen and stopped as he saw us. I pressed my finger to my lips as tiptoed and opened and closed the main door loudly. "Hey, guys!" I said as I walked up to Ricky to give him a hug.

"What was that?" He mumbled in my ear and I smiled. "You didn't see anything." I clarified as I let go of him.

"We were outside," Harley said really fast and Carter turned to face her as Chase put his arm over her shoulder. Carter narrowed his rate as he stared her down. "You're lying," He said slowly and she cleared her throat.

"What don't look at me, I didn't say anything." She said quickly, before dragging Chase to sit on the sofa with her. Ricky and I moved to sit down too as we started watching the tv.

Moments later, Athena appeared out of nowhere and stared at us. I felt Carter's heated gaze on me as Ricky moved closer to me and I attempted to stay calm as I watched the cartoon on the tv.

"Tina, you okay?" I asked and she looked up. "Yeah," She muttered before waving her hand and turning the tv off. "I thought I'd show you guys around," She perked up and we all looked at each other. "I thought it was time you guys see the rest of this place." She said as she gripped the tablet in her hand and we all slowly stood up and got ready to leave.

"So where do we start?" Harley asked and Athena smiled.

"Thissa, why don't you give our guests the rundown of the place?" Athena said loudly. Chase sniggered whilst the rest of us looked at each other. The tv screen suddenly glowed and the logo on all of our clothes appeared on the screen.

"Hello, I am Thissa," The screen chimed and its initials appeared on the screen.

"The Hart's Intelligence and Security System,"