015

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"what's your type of women?", tsukumo asked as kiyo had just pretended that she did not hear the question.

tsukumo yuki had a habit of asking men what their types were and it had obviously stuck since once of her students — tōdō aoi, now a third-year at the school of heiankyo — had picked up on it too.

"huh? why're your asking? interested?", sukuna grinned, to which tsukumo had only smiled.

"don't be flattered. I ask everyone I meet that question. and if you don't believe me, you can even ask kiyo about it", tsukumo replied, to which sukuna had just scoffed.

"well?"

"hold the fuck on! I'm thinking", sukuna spat, going through his memories of all the women he's fucked throughout the centuries.

there were so many women that he couldn't even remember half of them, but from the ones that he's shared a "passionate" night with, he didn't see a particular pattern either, as there were shy ones but also stubborn ones that he eventually broke down.

"any girl that I can fuck, honestly, but preferably the obedient ones", sukuna grinned, rubbing his chin with his pointer finger and thumb as he just shrugged.

tsukumo stifled a laugh as kiyo had glanced over at the chuckling woman.

"I see...and to think, I would've thought you preferred a woman who challenged you a bit", tsukumo stated, getting out her talisman as kiyo had readied her bow and arrows.

"I've yet to find someone that has challenged me and succeeded. women are weak, and that's that", sukuna scoffed, to which tsukumo had only hummed.

"thank you both so much! it's an honor to have two priestesses here to save us from all those demons", the chief of the village bowed, to which kiyo had simply helped the old man stand back up, as she wasn't a fan of an elder bowing for what she's supposed to do.

"please, it's our job", kiyo smiled as the old man had let out a warm laugh.

"well then stay safe out there, and best of luck", the man replied as he went back to his little hut with his wife, meanwhile the three had traveled a bit further away from the village itself.

"here should be fine right?", tsukumo yawned, to which kiyo had nodded as the white-haired girl had taken out a jaded bead, slicing a small cut along her palm as she let her blood drip onto the bead.