LV

(@/sluwww did you know that we are probably both free on february 14th)

since the manberg stage was empty and unused you and dream were sitting on the edge, your legs dangling towards the ground. you were telling him about what schlatt was telling you about wilbur and tommy purposely leaving you behind. although dream was being careful with his words and awkward, which you assumed was because of last night's events and your unreciprocated 'i love you' back, he was subtly agreeing with schlatt to your surprise.

schlatt's short speeches had planted small seeds of doubt in your mind, making you decide between visiting pogtopia or putting it off for a few days.

unexpectedly, techno had made and appearance in manberg a hour or so after you decided you weren't going to go. unlike wilbur or tommy who would have snuck around silently [maybe not so silently in tommy's case] in hopes of not being caught on forbidden lands, techno marched right in like he owned the place. you would have thought he did just by looking at his royal outfit. luckily for him, no one who would find him and report him was around.

"y/n. we gotta have a private talk. c'mon." although you couldn't see it because of techno's mask, you could feel him glancing between you and dream. what the hell is he doing? if i go with him now it'll be hella suspicious. especially in front of dream. you turned to dream before he could speak up and spit a remark that he would probably regret later. "before you say anything, no i do not know what he wants or why he is here. i'll probably see you later." despite your wishes, dream still followed you as you jumped some of the stairs that led to the grassy ground.

"wherever you're going i'm going. last time i saw you with him you looked terrified." dream said, techno still out of earshot. "he said a private talk. is a certain green guy suddenly deaf?" you ridiculed. "this certain green guy is concerned for your safety." you rolled your eyes while dream worried.

"'kay, let's go. he's being clingy." you called dream out on his habit of following you around like a lost dog. "what do you need?" you expected this to be a quick conversation. techno would be in and out of manberg as fast as possible. the pinkette stared at dream for a moment. he looked like he was listening to his own thoughts. "bring him?" techno said. to you it sounded more like a question, but that may just be you being an idiot.

great. two tall guys with masks who didn't seem to like each other very much.

:-:-:

why was techno bringing dream back to pogtopia and why did dream seem to already know the way there? something was going on that you didn't know about.

throughout the walk to pogtopia you realized the clear differences in dream and techno's walking patterns. techno was more elegant and relaxed while dream acted paranoid and on edge all the time like he thought something would jump out and maul him at any moment. he turned at every twig snapping or bush rustling while techno didn't, like he knew he could take on and obliterate anything that attacked him even if it caught him off guard.

"dream, we're aware of the.. resources you left us. i thought you should come and speak to us yourself." you quickly faced dream when techno brought the matter up. what?

"yes, i did leave you items. i was hoping they would help you out." dream said civilly. clearly you were left out of something. "how did you find us?" techno questioned. did dream only come so that he could be interrogated?

"just by chance, techno. i guess i'm just that lucky."

"i know that you have such good luck to the point where it looks like you're cheating something, dream."

"then you don't need anything else from me, do you?"

"but anyone on the opposite side who knows where pogtopia is needs to be killed. so explain."

this conversation was going to go downhill if you didn't speak up. "i'm lost. what's going on?" you piped up. techno opened his mouth to speak. "dream-"

"i found wherever wilbur and tommy are.. pogtopia or whatever.. and left them some stuff that i hoped would help them. looks like someone missed the party." dream beat him to it. from techno's reaction, a scowl, you could tell that he didn't like being interrupted or talked over. mental note. "how did you find them? why didn't you tell me? you know i've been looking for them." dream certainly wouldn't lie to you, would he? of course he wouldn't.. he would. he definitely would lie to you. "i followed you one time when you snuck off. i know you're a spy." dream sounded like he was telling the truth.

"that seems a bit creepy." techno pointed out. you agreed with him, which annoyed dream. "since when are you two friends?" dream asked. you shrugged, techno doing the same.

-

"what the fuck, techno!?" wilbur yelled when techno lead you and dream down into the ravine. "i told you not to get them!" wilbur scolded loudly, tommy staying silent beside him. you could barely heard him whisper to techno. "especially y/n. i told you-" that's when they went out of earshot from you, leaving you worried. did wilbur really not want you here? was schlatt right?

—————————————————

950 words

short chapter vibes 😘✌️
anyways why did no one tell me that the song sex with a ghost by teddy hyde is a bop. its so good