XXXV

(I REGRET READING THAT ONCELER X READER FANFIC AS A JOKE NOW MY ENTIRE HOME PAGE IS ONCELER FANFICS)

"those bastards❗️" tommy shouted, you, tubbo, and him staring up at the vandalized POG2020 sign. someone had built over it with the bold words SWAG2020. "god fucking dammit d-" you said before tubbo interjected.

"revenge❓" he asked, tommy nodding eagerly. "big q is in the middle of building a mansion." you searched through your inventory, pulling out some flint and steel you conveniently had on you. "big q...❓ anyways, i'm up for some arson."  tommy lead the way to where quackity had apparently been building a mansion, which was made out of wood. how fortunate.

the gazed up at  the dark smoke, nearly invisible against the dark sky, rising into the night as the fire encircled you and your companions. "pog." you said nonchalantly. "pog, indeed, my friend." tommy coughed, the smoke starting to affect him. "i, uhm, think the smoke might not be the best for us." tubbo splashed the bucket of water that he carried on him on some flames and picked the liquid back up, making a path through the blazes. "really❓ i didn't know that. i think we'll be fine." you shrugged, already prancing through the path tubbo had made, with tommy and tubbo following with the same hidden enthusiasm.

"we need to get some people on our side. who isn't on anyone's side right now❓" tommy asked, to which tubbo, who always seemed to know what was going on in l'manberg and the dream smp, answered. "hm.. i think sapnaps undecided right now." you groaned, folding over like a lawn chair 🪑. "not sapnaap." you emphasized the second a in his name. "does sapnap also have his own house that he lives in, y/n❓" tubbo and tommy turned to you for answers, as you had been with him recently. "uh, no.. wait no, he does❗️  it's over the lake near all of that bamboo." you recalled him mentioning it. "do you think he'd be there right now❓" tommy was already raring and ready to go. "honestly❓ probably not. optimistically❓ maybe." you gave a confusing two answers, tubbo and tommy ignoring the first.

:-:
(ive decided that the shorter the time travel line is, the shorter the time travel starting now)

tommy wouldn't stop knocking on the oak door. "i said that he probably wouldn't be here." you muttered. to your surprise, a tired, messy haired sapnap answered the door, proving you wrong. he looked like he had been abruptly woken up, which probably just happened.

"what the hell do you want❓" he hissed, holding his sword in his hand. he looked like a "get off my lawn, you whippersnappers" old guy. you were stood behind the taller tommy, not wanting to make eye contact with your former... captor, could you call him❓ "guys, let me do talking.. is that a spider on your roof❓" tommy started getting distracted by the baby arachnid on sapnap's roof. "i'll leave it until it starts crawling and shit." you quietly told him to stay on topic as he said this. "are you swag2020 or pog2020, by the way." tommy got straight to the point. "uh... at the moment i'm swag2020." sapnap had to think about it before he made his decision, making you three go silent. tubbo and tommy stared at him in over exaggerated disbelief. "you could convince me." tommy didn't like this. "sapnap, why would you be swag 2020❓ has a- has a fucking spider gone up your nose and just shat on your brain or something❓ it just doesn't make any sense to me." it was tommy-get-loud-o'clock. sapnap started saying that tommy hadn't been nice to him and complaining about wilbur's fox son. "tommy, tommy, honestly i think you should be in charge of l'manberg." sapnap said randomly, earning a proud look from tommy. "listen, i need you to vote for pog, even if you don't like fundy." he was begging at this point. "if i go and publicly denounce, to his face, fundy, will you vote for me❓ if i go 'fundy, you are so shitty and smelly,' will you go, 'alright, pog2020❓'" tommy tried to negotiate with the half asleep man, which worked. "y'know what❓ if you go publically denounce fundy in the morning-" "great, i'll do it in the morning. meet me at the community house. also, why are you sleeping❓ it's like.." tommy glanced up at the sky, "not even midnight." "it's late. bye." and with that, sapnap closed the door. "well he was nice." you spoke sarcastically.

whenever you were on dream's land, you couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

tommy lead fundy behind him, you and tubbo trailing them. suspiciously, the fox had been found at eret's castle. "sapnap, watch❗️" tommy yelled once they arrived at the building built over the water. "fundy, i'm really sorry, but you're here to he publically denounced." tommy deadpanned. "i just- you're stinky, you're shitty, the fur thats sown onto your skin i look at it and go.." the blonde teen made a gagging noise. "and whilst you're a lovely guy, you're really.." tommy glanced at sapnap, who was watching expectantly. "you're really not." fundy started getting bullied for using.. coconut oil. "i just want to say, fundy, if you weren't wilbur's son you would be out l'manberg." you wanted to add something. "tommy's basically saying he hates your fucking guts❗️" tommy shushed you, wanting to look like he was in charge. "yeah, i've denounced you. c'mon, y/n, tubbo. sprint, sprint❗️" tommy ran off, you and tubbo laughing as you followed, leaving sapnap and fundy awkwardly together.

"there you go, tommy, a new supporter." tommy gave tubbo a high-five. "great job me❗️" tommy congratulated himself. "remind me, when's the votes being announced❓" you asked, genuinely needing to be told. "in a week." A WEEK❓❓ you decided it would be safe to not put your input in.

—————————————

1028 words
ELECTION COMING SOON
HAHA LATE UPDATE GO BRRR