XXXVII

200K READS POG

ANYWAYS THANK YOU SWAG+++

i kept getting distracted while watching the yt vid for this part of the election so this took me two or three nights to write.
okay something actually relevant to the story line no ❓❗️

you had taken a seat beside tubbo in the first row of chairs leaving an empty one beside you, everyone in the crowd looking up at the stage where tommy, who was fiddling around with the mic and probably screwing something up, stood. you hid your hands inside your sleeves to protect them from the cold, drizzling rain. perfect night for rain.

"hey." tommy stopped, the mic giving off that gross screeching noise. "i just want to say before we get into it. big q, where is your running mate?" he continued when the mic finally shut up. quackity, who was running to join tommy on the stage, looked like he was scrambling to figure out an answer.  you scanned the crowd. george was no where to be seen. luckily, neither was dream or sapnap. you thought that schlatt would be here, but he wasn't anywhere in sight.

"listen. my running mate is- is doing things. he is doing things such as being important and being gorgeous, alright?" wilbur and tommy snickered at quackity's responds.

"did he no show? did he you just-"
"listen-"
"did you get blown off by your running mate?"
"he's too busy being gorgeous, tommy!"

everyone sat in silence as the three on the stage bickered. you leaned over and whispered to tubbo, "george is probably sleeping. that's all he ever does."

quackity returned to his seat below once they were done, wilbur following and taking an empty seat behind tubbo. tommy, now left on the stage below, awkwardly stared down at everyone like 🧍.  "tell us what you want us to do, tommyinnit." wilbur called up to him. "okay. wha- 'cause- i'm the event manager?" wilbur quickly answered, "yeah!" it was followed by a long, uncomfortable pause. everyone could probably hear you stifling a laugh. "okay." tommy repeated. "so what we are going to be doing is- first of all, we will say our initial cases. biographies, if you will. quackity, will say it. then it will be wilbur. then you will come up for your one- like a mega bio." tommy explained, his nervousness showing through is stuttering. 

wilbur and quacktiy went back onto the stage as tommy said they would "do the rally second." tommy announced quackity, who went and stood at the mic. "okay.. hello, hello!" you clapped along with everyone else. "hey! how's it goin'? quackity waited for the clapping to die down. "well, i'm gonna start off by saying my gorgeous friend georgenotfound is not here today because he is too busy..uh.. regard matters that will eventually be a good thing for out society in the long run." he seemed to be improvising. "that is why he is not present. it's a good thing he is not present." wilbur was about to speak up, but quackity hushed him. "well, my name is quackity, or so-called mentioned big q by a traitor to society, tommyinnit." he gestured down to tommy, who had taken wilbur's seat.

sapnap had decided to show up, suddenly making you feel nervous. "i was born in mexico- uh.. uh.. britain! i was born in britain and the state of l'manberg."
ah yes, two massive factions. quackity was definitely born in britain.

"i was born here and i am running for president simply because i didn't think it was fair for wilbur soot to run a one party democratic election. it's very unfair for all of l'manberg to have to vote for just one party. that is why i have gone up and challenged this man and all his policies. all his old school policies to make l'manberg a 'better' place. that's all i have to say." quackity finished, his fingers making quotation marks.