LXX

(pov: me fighting off the urge to delete this fic and ruin some peoples days 🤼‍♂️)

despite it being the middle of the night, pogtopia was strangely bustling with activity by the time you dream returned from your hours out together. could you consider it a date?

everyone except techno, who was blinking sleepily in one of the beds pressed against the stony ravine walls with a blanket bundling up around him, were talking and searching through chests. even though tommy and tubbo looked tired, they were still up for anything.

"you're finally back." wilbur said once you and dream made it to the bottom of the ravine. besides techno who stared at you tiredly,
wilbur  was the first to acknowledge you. "tommy, tubbo, techno, and i decided to go out for a bit soon after you and dream went off and fucked around somewhere. when we came back and you still weren't back it looked like someone had gone through our shit." he explained. "a bunch of the tunnels had been messed around with too and a bunch of the walls, both false and real, had been broken."

that was concerning. no one else was supposed to know about this place other than you and the other six pogtopians, five not including dream.

"where were you anyways?" tommy wondered out loud. "you two better not be having se-"

"was anything stolen?" dream asked, quickly cutting tommy off on purpose before he could finish his immature, although possibly true statement that raevini will neither confirm nor deny. don't ask her as he will not give a straight answer.

"fortunately, no." wilbur stated. "but, tubbo did find a quill left behind." he gestured tubbo to show dream his discovery. "look!" tubbo held a white chicken feather out towards dream. nothing about it was abnormal except for a stain left behind by black ink on the tip of it and a tiny orange ribbon tied around it with faded letters written on it. the only decipherable letters on it were an 'n' and a 'y.' dream took it.

"someone was definitely here. they were journaling." the quill disappeared into dream's inventory. "we can worry about this in the morning."

"actually, tommy and tubbo were going to go check out manberg since it's dark and everyone will hopefully be asleep." wilbur said.
"y/n's coming with us." tommy had already decided that for you.

"i am?" you asked. "okay, cool. i wanted to do that earlier." dream shook his head. "no, you are not. if you are found there you will be killed and i'm not letting anyone take you from me." he quickly interjected. "either i'm going with you or you're not going at all."

"wilbur! i don't want dream coming with us!" tommy whined annoyingly. he was complaining to wilbur like he was his father. "uh.. dream, how about you give y/n a bit of time to breath and go with tommy and tubbo. you've been clinging to her so hard you're practically suffocating the poor girl." wilbur didn't want to oppose dream, one of the strongest in the land, so he spoke cautiously.

"tommy can hardly handle himself and tubbo can barely take care of himself! how am i supposed to trust that y/n will be safe with them?" tommy took great offence from dream's observations. "hey, there's this thing called 'taking care of myself!'" you argued, annoyed.

"this is my faction and unless you aren't on our fucking side you will listen to me, dream. y/n will go with tommy and tubbo if she wants and you will stay here and in my sight." wilbur clearly didn't want to fight this pointless fight. you were going to go anyways. you wanted to see the damage done to manberg, if there even was any.