X

"wilbur?"
"wilbur, what's going on?"

wilbur had spoken to dream one last time in private before dream was about to blow  up l'manberg.

:-:-:-:-:-:

"look, dream, i can't believe you would put up our own men against us."
dream started to laugh.
"all is fair in war."
"and love." wilbur added, more a mumbled joke to himself. "that's true. that's true." dream agreed, adding onto the joke.

"dream. your men, essentially, did great wrongs against my people. but i let it go, i let it slide on the condition that we would have emancipation from you, that we'd have our freedom, and we wouldn't have to reach a point of, uh, disagreement. obviously, this didn't sit well with you. you didn't like the fact that i didn't welcome you into my nation. thats my nation over there, by the way. you see that in the distance?" wilbur spoke, his tone serious as if he was making an important speech. he turned to gaze at l'manberg's distant figure out by the horizons.

"we've suffered a lot of losses." wilbur continued. "both sides. my side...a little bit more heavily. i'd say a tiny bit more heavily than your's. y'know, not by much, but we've both suffered. great losses on both sides."

"dream, i'm here- i'm here- i'm here to a negotiation with you." wilbur was stuttering, showing off his nervousness that dream could easily pick up on.

"...okay." dream allowed him to continue.

"we don't wish for bloodshed. we don't wish for- for war. we don't wish to show our power in any way! we just want freedom. we just wan't y/n returned to us."

"would you like to know what i want?"

"what do you want, dream?"

"i want white flags, up inside your land. i want white flags up of surrender, declaring it is not an independent land and that it is a part of the dream smp."
this conversation seemed to bore dream. it's like he already knew that he had won.

"we- we're at an impasse-"

"well, i will tell you this; if- if that does not happen right now, just like before, i will blow up all of l'manberg. i have also decided that y/n will be staying with us on our side if you do not submit. i've decided to be nice and give you a second chance."

"you- you can't do that."

"my men are waiting there for me right now with y/n. let's go then."

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

"listen. dream has given us an ultimatum, and i want you guys to resound with me our answer."

wilbur fully opened up the l'manberg gate to reveal himself standing beside a slightly shorter dream. sapnap, george, and punz were also there, with a tied-up
y/n standing beside dream's two closest allies.
"he has said, that if we do not rescind our ownership of this land, then he said he'll light this piece of tnt and keep y/n with him if we do not rescind." wilbur approached his allies, then turned around to face dream proudly. george was now standing beside dream and was holding a single dynamite in his hand.