LXXIV

("oH y/Ns SuCh A bItCh nOw" "i DoNt ReAlLy LiKe y/N aNyMoRe" great observation
skills.  y/n is supposed to be unlikeable right now)

two weeks had passed since quackity had joined pogtopia and so far he and tommy had not done what they said they would do, which was come up with a way to take down schlatt.

quickly getting bored and impatient, you and wilbur had suddenly made the decision to blow up manberg, but niki, quackity, and for some reason karl, had showed up to stop you. you still wondered why karl was there or how he knew about the tnt. it was like he could see the future. but that was just your imagination coming up with something crazy childish, wasn't it?

quackity had said that he had planned a meeting with schlatt that was guaranteed to get him to hand over his presidency. though doubtful, you and wilbur said that the meeting was not to happen in three days you would press the button. today marked the third day since that happened, and quackity had not gone through with the promised plan.

other than that, the only relatively interesting event that has happened was pogtopia's walls had been covered with buttons from head to two. nobody knew how they got their and who put them there, but there were too many of them and everyone was to lazy to take them down. everyone had been warned not to touch them incase pogtopia had been rigged with tnt.

"alright. we have to call a meeting with schlatt immediately." quackity said once wilbur had left pogtopia with techno and tubbo. dream had temporarily returned to his home to check up on george and sapnap for a day or two. "i told you this yesterday but i'm going to tell you again. if we don't call this meeting today then wilbur and y/n are going to explode manberg." he talked about you like you weren't standing right next to him and tommy. "they've threatened me with it. they've threatened a lot of people with it."

"i know. it's like i was there." you said sarcastically. "get on with the plan." impatiently, you gestured towards the book that quackity was holding up in the air.

"i know you were there. i was telling tommy. and i will 'get on with the plan' if you didn't fucking interrupt me." quackity snapped.

to you, it seemed like you and him never got along. sure, he was funny and exciting to be around, but his beliefs, words, and strategies almost never lined up with yours. that was unfortunate, you were starting to like quackity once he joined pogtopia.

"we need to- i need to call a meeting with schlatt." quackity repeated himself. "but here's what we're going to do. we have two options, alright?" tommy nodded, replying, "yes."

"alright." you chimed in, ready to listen.

"our first option was to assassinate schlatt, which y/n was scarily eager to do." quackity added. "but, the moment we take out schlatt, fundy takes over instead of me." quackity being the vice president, you thought that he would have been next in line to take over the country if schlatt died. tommy groaned. "we don't want a fur boy in charge." quackity told him to shut up. "oh, don't ever say that ever again. that's such a fucked up sentence."

fundy being in charge would be interesting.. although, it would be fun to see bakeries everywhere.

"oh, but it's true though! it's true!" tommy said as quackity started flipping through a few pages in his book. "what are you writing? what's in your book?" tommy tried to lean over quackity's shoulder to see what was written but quackity pushed him away saying, "this is how we're going to win manberg back."

"with a book?" you asked. "that book better be teaching you hypnosis because we'll need it to trick schlatt into handing over manberg."

quackity ignored your remarks as usual. he handed the book over to tommy. "read this. read it out loud so y/n can hear." he instructed. "okay... one hundred pages?!" tommy exclaimed, catching you by surprise. "i'm not reading one hundred pages of shit out loud." "no, no, ignore that. just read it!" quackity demanded.

"the official manberg hotel building permit." tommy started. you were going to defeat schlatt with a business proposal? "'conscious efforts ensure that the nation of manberg if ready for a fat ass building. within this document, it is permitted to build withinf manberg ground, the 'manberg hotel.'" tommy flipped the page. "'this document ensures that no personal relationship between schlatt and quackity, will intervene in the building of this historic building. in other words, no divorce papers, no prenups..' what's a prenup.. 'and no pregnancy can mess with the conditions of this contract.'"

you had no idea that schlatt and quackity were married or that either of them could get pregnant.

another page flip. "'schlatt hereby agrees to permit the construction of the manberg hotel, as well as does quackity. schlatt also agrees to not not not not pay child support for quackity's soon-to-be-born child.'" both you and tommy turned to quackity with extremely confused and questioning stares. "ignore that last part." the man in question stifled a laugh.

"so that's the plan? that's it? get schlatt to agree to build a hotel that will only give him more power?" you hoped there was more to this so called 'plan.'

"no, no, that's not all. go to the hundredth page, tommy." tommy had already started flipping through the rest of the pages to get to the end before quackity told him to. "read it out loud, tommy."

"oh! OH! 'this document also hereby turns schlatt's immediate resignation of power into effect. this power will be transferred to quackity as soon as his signature is put in place. effective immediately."

the more tommy read the more excited you got. schlatt wasn't the smartest man when it came to reading stuff. he usually just skimmed over whatever he was meant to read. he was the person who skipped over everything and agreed to the terms and services immediately as any sane person would do.

"we're gonna scam that bitch!" tommy and quackity were also excited. you could tell by them speaking louder and jumping around happily. "okay, let's go. have you organized the meeting?" tommy asked. you started to make sure you had everything you needed before you headed to the surface along with quackity and tommy. not that you had much anymore from all the belongings you had stolen from you. "no, but i will once we get to manberg. tell wilbur to meet us there in half an hour. leave a sign." quackity said, already building a sign at the crafting bench. he wrote messily, "meet at manberg in 30 mins wilbur."

if everything went smoothly, this could be a great plan. for once you were impressed by quackity and tommy's efforts to win back your loved country. though, knowing your luck, something was inevitably bound to go wrong.

————————————————————-
1190 words

some of you are bold bold in this comments and honestly i kinda respect it ngl