XI

y/n

"you're alive."
"you're alive!"
you cheered, happy to see they hadn't been violently caught in the explosion. you weren't able to tell if dream was disappointed from his tone or not. had he aimed to kill off l'manberg?

"dream, we are here to negotiate surrender." a reluctant wilbur sighed. they had managed to catch dream, the rest of the dream smp, and you passing tommy's embassy.

"okay." was all dream said, interested in what wilbur had to say.

"i'd say we fought well, yes." tommy shook his head as wilbur continued to speak. "yeah!" you added, before being silenced by sapnap. "...you could say that." dream was ridiculing them, making you glare at him. wilbur stared at him in disbelief and offence. "wha- what do you mean 'you could say that.'" dream laughed as wilbur repeated himself. "you fought well, you fought well." dream quickly added. "with how much you were against-"

"you're good, you're good, you're good." tommy didn't want to hear anymore.
"but you did fight well! you had such a bug advantage-"
"dream, don't say that to us. we fought incredibly, alright? you egotistical green-"
"you fought.. incredibly well. we just fought a little bit better."

dream and tommy kept going back and forth, but soon, tommy had had enough. "dream?! you know what? yeah, you- you know what? yeah, you know what?-"
"tommy. tommy."
"why don't we fight right now?"
"tommy, calm."
"why don't we fight right now?! a good ol' one versus one? why don't we have a little bow shoot? no armour! i'm already almost dead, but- i'm already almost dead! half a heart! why don't we just have a 1v1?"
"tommy! i said calm! now."
"a one man show down, you son of a bitch."
"tommy, your passion will get you nowhere!"
"you egotistical son of a bitch! you self obsessed green bastard-"

tommy finally shut up. wilbur had frantically tried to stop tommy from speaking anymore, but the louder teen had yelled over his leader. you had been cheering on tommy, but your words of encouragement had been drowned out. 

everyone stayed silent for a moment.

"you've blown up all of our shit, dream, so what do you have to lose?" tommy was now speaking at a normal tone. "let's do it. let's do a one versus one." he was gradually getting louder. "i don't care. in front of everyone, all right?" wilbur started whispering something to tommy, but you couldn't hear. it looked like he was scolding him. "what's the details of the 1v1?" it looked as if dream had thought about it whilst tommy was shouting. wilbur turned to look at dream, looking as if he was wondering: "are you serious?"

"bow duel. i'm at half a heart, so whoever doesn't die wins." you had learned over time from travelling that if someone say's that they're at "half a heart," it means they, or someone, else was almost dead. "ten paces." tommy had finally set the rules. "'ten paces'" dream scoffed. "this man does not speak for me, dream, but, if this is something you're willing to do and something tommy's willing to do, then i will- i will let it happen.

"for l'manberg and y/n. me versus you."

————————————————
552 words. sorry its so short, it was mainly dialogue.