XIX

l'manberg
"that will be the plan, alright, gentlemen?" wilbur asked, finishing up his discussion. his soldiers nodded in response. they were all gathered in the camara van, with tommy being the only one sitting down, with tubbo standing close to him. he was recovering from his near-death experience caused by dream. luckily, masked-guy had shot him where it missed somewhere vital. fundy couldn't tell if it was intentional or not.

"so, next time we can get in contact with her, we can tell her the plan?" fundy asked, one of his fox ears flopped over. "my little champions so smart! look at you, cute little fox. adorable little ears!" wilbur cooed, making fundy lean away from him. fundy, tommy, and tubbo all took that as a yes. the plan wasn't big, but it would definitely help l'manberg. "if we can't get in contact with her soon, we will have to sneak into dream's place and find her. its as easy as that!" wilbur noted, earning an unconvinced nod from tubbo, who was joined by tommy. "...yeah.. will.. not sure it's 'as easy as that.'" tommy quoted, intentionally attempting to sound like wilbur. "that green bastard is always three, no, ten, steps ahead of us." the injured boy corrected himself. "well, he's gotta sleep at some point. everyone does." the furry pointed out with tubbo nervously laughed. "heh. yeah.." everyone was aware of his shitty sleep schedule.

y/n

you hummed a soft tune as you gently showered a tall, circular, purple-petaled flower with water. you recognized it as an allium. it was now morning, and you had finally gotten a full night of sleep. yet, you still felt tired. (me. i could have 3,7, or 14 hours of sleep and ill still be tired. yes i slept 14-15 hours once 🥱 🤚)
you had changed back into the clothes you usually wore before dream has given you some, which consisted of whatever-you-want-idk-you-do-you-homie 🕳 👩‍🦼💨. you felt much more comfortable wearing this.

"sapnap! stop placing crafting benches everywhere! and quit jumping me!" you heard a british voice cry out loudly from inside. you could see through the windows that george was pacing the living room. you watched as his silhouette disappeared, and sapnap burst out the door. he was giggling like a child as he ran over to you and stood behind you. yeah. as if you could hide him. he definitely wasn't taller than you. "what's going-" sapnap stopped you from talking by making a shushing sound. he crouched down, bringing you down with him and hiding behind the tall flowers "we're hiding from george!"
"we?!" sapnap nodded. "yeah, yeah. cover for me! tell him you saw me run out here." as quickly as you were brought down, you shot back up and was shoved in the direction of the house. "meet me outside the front!" you shot him a glance over your shoulder. "i can't go out there!" you told him. dream hadn't even allowed you to come out into the garden, but look where you were now. "you'll be with me, so you'll be fine!" unconvinced, you reluctantly dragged yourself into the kitchen. george must have heard or spotted you, because next thing you knew you were being questioned. "y/n! where's sapnap?" you had only spoken to george before once or twice, and they were mainly one word sentences, so you were a bit awkward. "uhm, well, he ran past me, told me to be quiet, and went outside." you pointed towards the door you had come in at, your tone dismissive and cold. now you were standing by a counter. even though the exterior of the castle was very medieval and/or old fashioned, (its up to your imagination) the interior had been modernized. strange. you had to hide your smile and forced yourself to keep a stoic look. the white glasses-wearing man nodded a thank you and l̶e̶f̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶e̶r̶n̶e̶t̶ stormed into the garden.

you let a small simper appear on your face as you made a break towards the front door. this could turn into a game. "sapnap?" you called in a hushed tone. "come!" you heard a response. sapnap was on the other side of the walls that surrounded only the front of the castle and then connected to the walls. weird design choices, but pop off 🤸‍♀️ ✨. "i can't-" "i know! but you're with someone on dream's side, so you'll he fine!" he said as you approached him and pressed your back against the stone walls. "i sent george to the backyard, like you said!" "pog! we should jump him. it'll be fun." you shrugged, deciding to go with whatever this chaotic person wanted to do. "follow." the bandana man instructed as he stalked along side the castle.

he stopped when he came to a row of hedges.
"sapnap! where are you?!" george's annoyed calls could he heard. you covered your mouth with your hands to stop small giggles from escaping. sapnap could muffle his laughter with ease. he raised five fingers and waited for george to circle back to your two's hedge wall, then counted down. you followed him as you and him ran into george, making him yelped in surprise and stumbled to keep his footing, which eventually failed him. "run! runrunrunrunrun!" you were already doing exactly what sapnap was saying, and fled back through the hedges. you made a beeline for the front gate, and stopped once you reached it. you started laughing, and sapnap did the same. it wasn't that funny, but at the moment, it was one of the funnest things you had done in a while. "tom- sapnap! you destroyed him!" you managed to say. "well or course i did. he's george." it was like you, tubbo, and tommy, were evading wilbur or eret back in l'manberg before war was declared. you had almost slipped up and called sapnap "tommy," but you caught yourself. the laughter stopped once you reentered the fortress and was met with an unnerving smiley face and green hoodie. even from the little you could see from his face you could tell that dream wasn't happy. "you're not supposed to go out the front." you pointed your thumb towards sapnap. "talk to him." the accused one smiled nervously, put up a peace sign, then bolted back out the door, saying that he had to go see george. (get the bread get the head then leave peace out 🏃🧍) this left you with dream, who's vibe quickly changed to concern. you hated how fast his mood switched on you. "what were you doing?! you're not hurt? sapnap didn't hurt you? oh, god... can i trust him with you?" what was this? an interrogation? and sapnap was one of two of dream's closest friends, why didn't he trust him. "we were bullying george. my arm hurts a tiny bit, but it'll go away in a few minutes. no. why wouldn't you trust him?" you replied. "what? why does your arm hurt? did george hurt you? i'll kill him if- "uhm, no. it would be in your best interest to not kill your friend. we were having fun, thats all." you waved dream away as he put a hand on the arm you had raised, which was the one you had beat george with 💂‍♀️. "i've let you go in the garden. thats enough, so no going out into the front." ??? he wasn't your dad. "mhm. yeah. totally." you emphasized the "totally."

——————————————————
HAHA FUN CHAPTER GO BRRRRRRRR
SOME SAPNAP AND GOG SINCE THEY HAVE CONTRIBUTED NOTHING TO THE STORY LINE
HOW DO???? YOU END CHAPTERS???? LIKE????
1280 WORDS