🌕Two Suns and Two Moons🌑

"In the ancient times,there were two Suns and two moons in the sky..However,the world scorching hot during day and icy cold at night...The world was in a state of utter chaos and people were in despair. Then a hero appeared,and shot down one of the Suns and a moon with his heavenly bow and arrow. He ended the chaos and brought peace to the world..."

An old yet still beautiful alpha woman and her Loyal alpha nephew were talking silently in her chamber. Everyone must thought they were just talking about some lessons in life,but no one knew what's they were actually planning.

"Indeed,the world needs a hero during times of chaos. I'm sure you agree my dear nephew"
The woman---which was the Kings mother,Queen Bo-kyung looked at her nerphew--the prime minister Lee Jinsung while sipping on her favorite tea.

".....but His Majesty has been generous to his half brother Prince Eun who's ego has grown quite large. Now there are factions in the Royal Court who praises Prince Eun as a wise adviser to the King. And that thing makes me boiled in anger! We can no afford to wait for a hero to come forward and resolve this situation"

"I'm sorry but I couldn't understand your point Your Highness"

She looked at him intently,eyes burning in rage and anger while smiling like a psycho.

"Become a hero. Be loyal to your King"
She paused for a seconds to sip on his tea again before she continued.

"Do what His Majesty cannot do himself. Be a brave and loyal servant of this country. There can only be one sun in the heavenly sky and one throne to rule the Kingdom. Prince Eun poses a threats to the throne with his mere existence..he is the second sun that must be eliminated"

And that night of the same day,in the middle of the peaceful night where everybody in the Kingdom were sleeping,a batch of skilled assasins silently barged in the simple household of Prince Eun and his family.

The Prince couldn't sleep,somehow he feels something strange. He silently stood up,not wanting to wake up his pregnant wife and went out of their room to have a walk.

That's when the assasins attacked him. He's not afraid for his life but to his wife's and unborn child. He knew that something like this would happen,but he wasn't expecting this sooner. He knew that some of his brother--The King's people are against at him and thought that he's a threat to his brother's throne.

"W-who are you?"

No one dared to answer him,but their swords started to attack him. He tried to fight,but he can't fight 8 people all at once. A sword aimed at his lower stomach which made him stumbled,and a the assasins kept on attacking him until he's bathing in his own blood. His visions starts to get blurry,but he saw a glimpse of a man walking closer to him.

He looked up,but the man kneeled down to reach him. The man is no other than the Prime minister!

"P-Prime Minister Lee--

"I've warned you Prince Eun but you didn't listened to us. You should've gone to another country and left the palace"

He coughs blood,but he kept his chin up while looking at the minister but the latter just smirks.

"D...do you think the King will let you live if he know that you tried to kill me--

"No one's going to know what was happened here,your Excellency.  And the King will feel betrayed by you and he would wish that he'll kill you with his own hands. As of the moment,your followers will follow you in your death. All the evidences that you tried to take his throne are planted now. You'll die with no pride,all our country men will hate you"

"Prime Minister!!"

"Goodbye,my Excellency"

The man aimed his sword down on his throat. A tear slipped on his eyes,he prayed for the last time that the King will know the truth. Before his eyes was about to close,he saw a glimpse of a woman who's the witness of all this crime.

Meanwhile,the minister looked satisfied but a whimpering sound caught their attentions. He looked around and saw a figure running away from the scene. He cursed under his breath.

"Chase that freaking peasant and kill her!"

The assasins running to chase the woman he knows..it was the great student of the head shaman of the palace. He heard that the woman is a close friend of the Prince Eun's family.

.

.

.

She kept on running until she doesn't know where she'll go. She witnessed the crime right in front of her eyes..and nope,she'll not let the truth slip out of her hands. She'll reveal the truth no matter what.

Along her way,she had a visions. She saw how the blue sky surrounded by a dark clouds..her heart starts to ache. She knows she'll not be save too. She'll framed up too just like how the Prince Eun was been set up.

"Run until you can,low shaman!"

She heard the minister's mocking voice,so she started running again. She doesn't know where to hide,but she kept on running until her feet took her on his friend's home.

"Mishil what are you--

"Shh,I have no time left Riyu..listen to me carefully,the prime minister killed Prince Eun. Queen Bo-Kyung was behind all of this. They thought that they got rid the second sun. But no,the king and Prince Eun was not the two Suns they should be scared of. The two alpha Suns are going to be born soon. Please promise me that you'll protect both the Suns. I saw in my vision that there's also two moons who'll be born at the same time too. The first moon was fated to die but the second moon,you must protect it too no matter what"

"Mishil..w-what are you talking about?!"

"Riyu,please promise me--"

She didn't managed to finished her words as an arrow aimed at the door near where her and her friend are standing.

"Mishil--

"Riyu,run!! Save yourself and the truth must reveal! Go!"

Her friend seems doesn't want to leave her but she pushed her away to run until she was sure that Riyu ran far away enough to be save.

"Do you think you'll live peacefully peasant?"

She turned around to see the prime minister along with his assassins. She gulped,slowly accepting that this will be her fate as a lowly shaman.

"And do you think you'll live peacefully,Prime minister? You and your crime will be reveal in the future. Listen to me carefully,the sun you killed wasn't the real one who'll dig you in your grave. Your daughter,she's the other moon who'll die suffering from your own crimes. She'll be the reciever of your punishments--

"Shut up! Who do you think you are to know what my daughter's future life? No,she'll be the most powerful queen. A lowly shaman like you should disappear from this world! Kill her! Ah no,I'll do it myself!"

He walked closer to her,ready to stab her on the chest but she looked up to meet the minister's eyes.

"Don't underestimate the power of heaven. The Gods and Goddesses gave us power to warn people..You might succeed for now,but you'll pay for your all wrong doings--

"You talk too much"

The sword digging through her chest where her heart was. She spit blood,looking at the prime minister who's face didn't even showed any guilt reactions. She then looked at the sky,for the last time where she saw a visions of a sun and a moon shining so bright.