🌕Worries🌑

The Crown Prince was still mad,walking back and forth on his room while waiting for Seokjin to come back. He ordered his eunuch to do something for him.

He shouldn't just sit and do nothing,while letting his grandmother to decide for his wife. He wants the selection to be fairly done.

"Your Highness,it's me Seokjin"

"Come in"

He sat on his chair,as his eunuch entered along with the man he asked to meet. His eunuch closed the door as quick as possible.

"Did anyone caught you? You know that your life and that man would be at risk if your were caught"

"I made sure no one followed us,your Majesty"

"Good..very good Seokjin-ah"

He sighed in relief,and looked at the said man who began to kneeled and bowed as the man realized who he was talking to.

"Y-Your Highness"

"Are you the student president of Sungkyungwan school? Hong Gyo Tae?"

"Yes,your Majesty..why did you summoned me?"

"When I was chosen as the Crown Prince,I also attended the Sungkyungwan school admittance ceremony. Despite the fact that I didn't take any classes there,I was always proud to be a student from the prestigious school"

"I'm honored,your Majesty--

"But...recently I am ashamed to be a student of that school"

He paused,looking intently at the scholar's reactions.

"What? C-Crown Prince.."

"A student's duty is to practice virtue based on rigorous study. And a loyal subject's duty is to advice the King to follow a righteous path. So how could the Sungkyungwan school stand by and just watch the current state of affairs?"

"I humbly ask you to confirm whether the current state of affairs which you're alluding to pertain to the selection of the Prince's bride?"

He laughed,somehow he's expecting that the scholar was quite smart to understand what's the reason of this meeting.

"You're smart. Let me ask you a question. Isn't it wrong for a royal family relatives to try to maintain their grip of power by choosing one of their own to be my bride?"

The Scholar nods,but didn't said anything. He'll take that reaction as a good response. He then remembered his conversation with his father from earlier.

*flashback*

He went to his father's quarters,as soon as he received a messaged that the King was asking for his presence. He sat in front of his father's desk.

"Why did you summoned me father?"

"To talk about how you reacted in front of your grandmother earlier"

He sighed and stood up from the chair and started to kneeled.

"Father,please don't make me marry the omega that is chosen to be my bride!"

"The Queen Mother is in charge of the new royal bureau  and not me"

"Then could you order that the judging process be carried out fairly according to strict standards?"

"That is not in my power..Make your request to your grandmother"

He heaved a deep sigh,hands clenching. He looked up to meet his father's eyes again.