🌕Crown Prince🌑

"I had fun while learning Teacher Park. See you again tomorrow"

"I'm glad you did,your Highness. I'll see you again tomorrow"

Yoongi nods at the Crown Prince and bowed before he left to go home. Meanwhile the crown prince smiled while looking at his teacher walking..

"Eunuch Kim,sent someone to follow Teacher Park but make sure it'll keep unnoticeable to my teacher"

"I'll do as you say,Crown Prince"

He giggles,imagining what would be the omega's reaction once his letter was sent to the the latter.

Back to Yoongi,he came back home not noticing someone was following him. He went inside their house,and immediately saw his mother watering the flowers on their garden while his younger brother was as usual reading book while sitting on the mini wooden bench.

"Mother,I'm home"

"Welcome home son. How was your day?"

Their mother hugged him which drew a wide smile on his face specially he heard his younger brother's cute giggles.

"Mother,I want some hugs too!"

"Aigoo,so whiny"

Jimin gigglingly stood up from the bench and joined their hugs. He's so happy and lucky to have family like them. His father was strict yet very passionate in everything he do,their loving mother who never stop taking care of them and lastly,he have a beautiful and smart younger brother. He's just feel so happy and contented in his life.

"Since you're here,let's have some tea"

"Sure Mother..let's go inside Jimin-ah"

"Okay..but where's Hoseok,Mother?"

"He didn't came back yet?"

Jimin shook his head as a response to his mother's question. Hoseok is 14 years old omega--his servant but he treat him like his friend.

"Ah where he was gone to? I just told him to get the tea from Mister Jung"

"I'll find him Mother"

"No Jimin-ah,I'll find him. Go inside with Mother--

"It's okay brother..you're tired from your duty. I'll find him hm?"

Both his mother and older brother looked at him worried which made him giggles.

"I'm not that weak,mother and brother no one's going to harm me"

"Fine..just be careful,my dear"

He smiled and nods. He then walked out from their house and started to walk his way to find his friend Hoseok. Just as he was about to turn,someone bumped into him which made almost lost his balance.

"Oh,I'm sorry..are you okay?"
He asked the man but the man didn't answered him instead he gave him a piece of paper.

"W-What--

"Young master,this is for you"

The man then bowed at him after he handed the paper to him. He furrowed his brows in confusion and was about to open the paper,someone called his name. It was their family friend,Mister Jung.

"Young master Jimin"

"Oh hi Mister Jung. May I ask if you saw Hoseok? Mother told him to get the tea from your shop"