🌕Black Magic🌑

Later that night,both the crown prince and the newly chosen bride went to the palace hall for the official announcement of their engagement.

The King couldn't stop smiling while looking at the couple and future ruler of the Kingdom. He then remembered the wise Omega's answer that really brought chills down his spine.

*flashback*

"His Majesty worth one coin.. A commoner who is starving and unclothed dearly yearns for a single coin but a wealthy man who possessed 10,000 coins hardly values one coin. That same coin is valuable to a poor commoner of the Kingdom. The King is dear like a single coin so please rule benevolently to all the people in the Kingdom"

*end of flashback*

He finally felt that he's indeed a King,knowing that a simple omega was looking up to him like that. Now he could breathe in peace knowing that he chose a right ruler beside of the Crown Prince.

"He's so pretty,my King. I'm sure Jungkook was happy too"

"You're right my Queen"

Both the King and the Queen giggles as the couple greeted them while the Queen Mother and the prime minister was raging in envy and anger at the same time.

"Did you had a great rest,Crown Prince Jimin?"

"Yes your Highness..thank you for your Kindness"

"How about you Crown Prince Jungkook? Are you satisfied with the result of your chosen bride?"

"I am father. Now I can't wait to marry my omega as soon as possible"

The King playfully laughed at his son who seem very in love with the omega. The Park family are just proudly watching their precious Jimin getting praises from the Royal Family. The father couldn't wipe off his smile,he was worried what could happen to his son if ever Jimin wasn't chosen among the final three. As well as the mother and Yoongi,they felt relieved and proud to their lovely baby.

"This is a great blessing in the Kingdom when your father became my advisor. I was immensely happy to have your wise family to serve our country. First your smart brother who's the Crown Prince's literature teacher and now you. A wise omega will rule along with the Crown Prince in the future,now I'm not worried for reasons. Mother,please say something to our newly Crown Prince Jimin"

The Queen Mother forced a smile but deep inside she wants to dig the King down on the ground.

"I'm an old lady without much to say but please be an obedient and caring wife to the Crown Prince"

"I shall do so,your Highness"

Jimin vowed,which made Jungkook secretly proudly smiled. The engagement party continued until eventually it was time to everyone to end the night and take a rest.

But Jimin couldn't seem to have a peaceful sleep as he already misses his home. He didn't even managed to talk with his family and bid them goodbye due to the palace rule that the bride shouldn't accept guests yet even his own family until the wedding day.

"Crown Prince Park,are you feeling uncomfortable?"

His assigned head court lady asked in concern. He faintly smiled,and shook his head.

"I'm not,Miss Choi"

"Don't address me formally your Highness. I'm your servant,so please drop the formality"

"O-oh I see..Sorry"

He heaved a deep sigh,somehow he misses his friend Hoseok who would stay with him to read books before sleeping. But he knows that he should get used to the feelings of being away from his loved ones.