🌕Not you🌑

"Who's Teacher Park's sibling? Is it you? Or you?"

The princess leaned her head to look at him and then Ji-eun,and then back at him again.

"I-I am,your Highness"

"You? Wahhh! No doubt because you're so pretty! Come on,let's play!"

Before he could react the Princess already dragged him to he doesn't know where. Ji-eun was already feeling left out,heart raging in anger. But she followed the two and played with them though it's clear that the Princess already liked the male omega.

"Why do they like him so much?!"

They played hide and seek,Jimin found a spot to hide. The seeker was Ji-eun,while the Princess and her servants were hiding too. Just then he was startled when he felt a slight tap on his back which made him turned around to see a handsome young eunuch. He scents the eunuch as omega which made him felt relieved fast.

"W-who are you?"

"I'm the Crown Prince's Eunuch,and I'm here to deliver his message to you"

"W-what?"

His heart to beats fast,feeling so nervous as why was the Crown Prince asking for him?

"Before I tell you his message,I just want to make sure..Are you Scholar Park Yoongi's sibling?"

"M..me? No! I'm not!"

"Not you? Then who?"

"T-There! She might be the one you're looking for"

The Eunuch looked at where Ji-eun and nods. The Eunuch then left him,which he grabbed the opportunity to find a better place to hide. He couldn't face the Crown Prince without feeling ashame for accusing him as a thief. He even called the Prince a liar!

.

.

.

The Crown Prince couldn't hold his excitement to meet the beautiful omega again. His Eunuch came back after a while.

"Did you sent my message to the omega?"

"I did,your Majesty. You must go and wait for her then"

He's too excited and just left not fully heard what his eunuch said. He's not even aware that he'll meet someone there and not the omega he's been looking for.

Meanwhile,after their playing time the Princess dragged him and Ji-eun back on her chambers. And along their way,the King suddenly called the Princess.

"My Princess"

"Father!"

The King giggles and hugged his little daughter. The Majesty was with his palace officials including his father and Ji-eun's father.

"Are you happy with your companions?"

"Yes Father. I specially like Teacher Park's brother"

"Really? Hmm,thank you for making my princess happy. You two are both beautiful Omegas. And since your fathers are both great advisers,let me test you. Is it okay?"

"The honor is ours,your Majesty"
They answered in unison which made the King giggles again.

"I'll ask you first..what's your name?"

"I'm Lee Ji-eun,your Highness"

"Ah,so you're the Prime Minister's daughter? I see. Anyway,here's my question. What was the Omega's obligation in this country?"