🌕Apology🌑

"How's your day with the Princess?"
His mother asked as soon as he came home and now they're eating dinner with his family.

"It was great Mother. I enjoyed playing and having some classes with her"

"Did you taught her what was the Omega's obligation in this country?"

"Father!"

"Pftt,I was just kidding son. But you made the King happy,I'm so proud of you"

He smiled and sipped on his tea but his mind flew back to what was Ji-eun said to him before he went home. The rumour spreads like a wild fire that the Crown Prince was seeing the Prime minister's daughter.

"Then why he's asking me to meet him? Ah yeah right,I committed a sin for accusing him as a thief"

"Jimin-ah,are you okay?"

"Ah y-yeah brother"

The family ate their dinner while talking to each other and soon it was ready late and he need to take a rest. With a heavy sighed,he lie down and let himself drifted to a deep slumber.

The next day,he get up from his bed and got dressed. Today,he'll buy an expensive paper so he can write his apology letter for the Crown Prince. If he have to be punish,he'll wholeheartedly accept that. But still he wants to explain himself through his letter of apology.

"Young master,where are you going?"

"I need to buy something. Do you want to come with me Hoseok-ah?"

"I want to,young master but..Your mother want me to come with her to pray at the Temple"

"Pftt,it's okay..come with my mother and please take care on your way hm?"

"Yes young master"

He smiled and then started to walk towards the paper store. Just then,the light rain started to fall suddenly. He doesn't have his umbrella and was about to run but a gentle hand held him on his waist. He turned to look at the person who's covering his head now to prevent him getting wet from the unexpected rain.

"P-Prince Taehyung?"

"Hey ugly"

The Prince giggles and before he could react,Taehyung already dragged him to find a place to stay over until the rain stop. The young Prince brought him to a seem flower shop and they went inside.

"W..why did you brought me here?"

"Didn't you liked it here? Aigoo,then my effort was just wasted for nothing"

"Prince Taehyung.."

"Pftt,hahaha just kidding"

The young Prince laughed which brought a smile on his face while wandering around to look at the different types of flowers.

"Don't just look at them,Jimin-ah. You can pick any thing..it's okay,they're mine so feel free to choose"

"Really?"

"Of course. As a Prince I used my money for good things"

He giggles and started to choose flowers he wants to pick up to give them to his mother. He didn't noticed the Prince came closer to him and leaned which  made him a bit surprised as their faces are inches apart.

"Prince Taehyung--

"Do you find me attractive now? Do you think,I'm fit to be your alpha?"