🌕HIS Name🌑

"Mother,Jimin-ah!"

His mother and him both turned around to see his brother walking towards them along with their father. He smiled as his brother pulled him in a hug.

"Congratulations brother. You made us all proud"

"Aw,thanks Jimin-ah.."

"The ceremony was done,maybe we should continue the celebration in our house..what do you guys think?"

"That's a good idea my wife but you and Jimin should go home first because the King summons me and Yoongi"
The mother nods and they both went home.

He went inside his palanquin,and along their way his mind flew back when he met a young alpha and talked with him. An unknowing smile drew on his lips.

"He's doesn't look like a commoner or even a palace worker. Then who is he? I didn't even managed to ask his name"

He shrugged and continue reading his classical book.

Meanwhile,the King has summoned Special adviser Park along with his newly appointed Literature Teacher Park Yoongi. The Crown Prince was also present along with the palace officials.

"Since everyone is here,why don't we congratulate the newly appointed scholars who'll raise our Kingdom's future?"

All the officials greeted the top scholars with cheers and applause. The King smiled,and looked over his son who's remains in his cold expressions. He felt bad for sending away his older son but he wants to protect both his sons from all the political matters. He's well aware that most of his servant inside the palace are just waiting for a right time to harm both his sons. So he won't allow that to happen as long as he's still the King.

"Anyway,I have something to announce. I guess you all heard about the Crown Prince's previous literature teachers who always quit because of how my son play tricks on them right?"

His son looked uninterested while some of the officials laughs as if it was kind of a joke but nope. That thing always happens,he knows how Jungkook treats his teachers. And so he have to stop his son from doing that.

"Who told you to laugh gentlemen? What I said wasn't funny"

Everyone became quiet,and just waited for the King to speak again.

"Anyways,I made a decision regard of that issue. And so,I want Special Adviser's son Park Yoongi to be the crown Prince teacher starting tomorrow"

Everyone starts gossiping around,even the father and son Parks looked at each other in disbelief at the King's sudden decision.

"My King,allow me to ask you some questions"

"Tell me Prime Minister"

"We all know that scholar Park Yoongi is really smart..but how can you decide to assign him as the crown Prince's teacher when he's just two years older than him? What if--

"Prime Minister,how we'll know if it will work out or not if we let our what if's thoughts first without even trying? I just thought that since Scholar Yoongi was in the same age as Prince Taehyung,they'll get along well. What do you think my son?"

Jungkook was a bit shocked by his father's sudden decision. He's kinda furious at the fact that his teacher were just two years older than him? He somehow felt humiliated that his father might underestimating his knowledge,but as if he could do something to change his father's decision. Whether he likes it or not,he should obey his father.

"Your decisions is for the best,so who am I to disagree,your Highness? It's nice to meet you finally Scholar Park Yoongi"

"It was an honor to meet you too Crown Prince"