🌕Chosen🌑

"Your Majesty why did you approved those shameless students' petition?! They practically mocked our law!"

The King hissed,looking up to meet his mother's furious eyes. He composed himself and faintly smiled at his mother.

"They did not mocked the law,mother. They just want a fair and clean choosing method for the Crown Prince's bride"

"I was the one who's in charge for that..so are you indirectly telling me that I'm a bias?"

"Mother--

"Have you forgotten that I was the one who secured your throne?! So how dare you take away the thing that was made only for me? You're taking away my rights as an old Queen"

The King clenched his fist under the table,and glared at his mother. He leaned closer to his mother's face.

"I was thankful to you for securing my throne mother that's why I chose to shut my mouth off even though I've knew what you did to my brother thirteen years ago! Your rights as an old Queen? You should've beheaded for the crime you've committed with your favorite niece which is the Prime minister but I chose not to. Wanna know why? Because you're my mother that I love. I've let you use me as your puppet but not with my son"

His mother turned pale,yet she looks like she's about to explode in anger. He leaned back on his chair and remains in his cold expression while still looking at his mother.

"If I were you mother,just keep still and do the choosing method right and fair. You only care for your clan. Is anyone out there?"

"Your Majesty"

His Eunuch entered along the head court lady of the Queen Mother.

"Please escort my Mother back on her quarters. Keep calm and healthy mother"

The old Queen didn't even left a words and stompingly left his room. He sighed,feeling satisfied to see her upset looks. She's his mother yet,he couldn't bring to forgive her for what she have done to his innocent brother.

"I'm sorry if I have to keep quiet about your death,brother..but don't worry,when the right time comes your name and your pride will all be clean. Everything will be back on their right places. Jungkook will reveal the truth"

.

.

.

Jimin sighed and sat on the bench. He couldn't sleep,somehow he feels nervous for tomorrow as it was the start for choosing the bride of the Crown Prince.

He was startled as a faint noise coming from his walls. He stood up to check what was that,and he almost screamed as a tall figured man appeared in front of him.

"Aishhh,why do you keep on startling me Prince Taehyung?"

"Pfft haha. I just love the reactions I get from you"

He snorts and soon smiled at the Prince,but gets frowned as soon as he took a look at the young Prince's outfit

"Are...y-you leaving again,Prince Taehyung?"

"Ah..yeah hehe. I'm bored just wandering around this city"

"When will you going back? If you're leaving like that,please leave some notice so no one would be worried"

"Well...are you worried too?"

He playfully rolled his eyes and nods which made Taehyung giggles.

"Of course! You're my brother's friend"

"Was that you only see me?"

"P-Prince Taehyung--