🌕End to Begin🌑

"Wah,you're so amazing hyung!"
Taehyung giggles as the said kid gave the dead hare's hhead a pats he managed to hunt a little while ago and was ready to sell it to earn money so he can spoil his growling stomach.

"Of course! When it comes to hunting,hyung is really is the best!"

"Teach us hyung please!"

"Yes,yes! Hyung!!!"

Another giggles escaped from his lips as the kids continued to follow him until he sold the hares to the market. He earned a good amount of money and so he decided to give the kids some spare. And happily left him alone. He sighed,now his young and innocent buddies left,he then felt so lonely.

But in his personality,he won't just sit and get himself drown in sadness,he stood up and got curious as some people were gathering over something. The people were yelling as if cheering for something which he found out that a pair of men are fighting--more like a wrestling game which who'll win will earn a huge amount of money from the people who's watching as a prize.

He raised an eyebrow,already thinking that he could defeat who's going to win. In a blink of an eye,the man with a huge body built won,throwing his opponent. He winced as the said guy even screamed like a mad man.

"Who's going to fight our defending champion next?! No one? Alright,the money goes to--

"Wait...I'll fight him"

Literally,everyone looked at his direction as if giving him a "are you serious" look. He rolled his eyes,his pride was offended. He might be looking small compared to this almost giant man,But he definitely knows how to fight.

"Kid,your mother is probably looking for you. She'll freak out if she found her precious son all beaten up. I warned ya kid so go home"

"Tch,who are you calling kid? I'm not a kid,and besides my mother won't freak out because I won't get beaten up from a coward like you. I'll beat you instead"

Everyone erupts in a loud cheers and laughs. The big man,scoffed as if offended.

"Kid,don't make everyone laughs at your nonsense--

"Stop calling me kid,ya old man! Just bring your fists up and start the fight coward--tch!"

A strong punch landed on his left cheek,which somehow made him a liitle bit fuzzy but he got back on his senses and successfully dodged the next attack from his opponent. He kept on dodging,making the man growls in anger.

"Is that how far you can go?! Dodging like a scared dog---

"Tsk,all right I'll be serious now"

The man growls again,cursing him while the people are chanting a "boo" which offended the man even more. A smirk drew on his lips as he saw an opening where he could straightly attack the man and punch him on his jaw.

His opponent stumbles,which he grabbed the opportunity to his next attacks. He kicked the said man,punching him with all his might. Punishing the said man for dragging his innocent mother awhile ago. He stopped as soon as he saw blood all over his fists and the man were almost unconscious.

"A-And the winner is Him!"

Everyone was silent for a minute,maybe from shock or whatever until some people started to shouts their cheers and everyone joined. He took the money prize and left to eat as he haven't eaten anything since last night.

He's been wandering around the city ever since he left the palace a few weeks ago. He mostly spend his days hunting wild animals and sell them to earn money,while he spend his nights resting on a temples. He never tried to use inns,definitely because he doesn't want anyone to recognize him. Nobody should know that he's a prince,wandering around like a homeless beggar. Nope,that's not a good idea. Though he's not getting along well with his father,he wouldn't give their name a disgrace. He won't give any trouble to his family especially his mother. Being a concubine was already a lot for his mother,so nope he won't give her more problems to think just to protect him from the world.