🌕The Moon Embracing the Sun🌑

"Your Highness,I'm back"

Jungkook turned on his back to see his eunuch Seokjin returned back to his chamber. He then sat on his divan chair with a pale vail covering his whole self.

"You two,kneel! Bow your respect to the crown prince"

"Yes Sir!"

The two young men kneeled down,bowing their heads.

"A pleasure to meet you,your Majesty"
The first clad said with a slight arrogance or maybe sounds proud in his voice while the other remains silent.

"Between the two of you,who's Kim Namjoon?"

"It's me your Highness"

He stood up and lifted the vail covering him to look at the young tall man yet looking so noble wearing a palace guards uniforms.

"I have a favor to ask to the two of you. But it'll risks your lives,are you willing to heed my orders?"

"Y..You're Highness--

"My life is yours,Your Majesty.."

A relieve smile drew from his lips and nods. He's not mistaken that his brother's friend is a righteous and brave man. He then looked at the other man who's trembling in fear. He placed a hand on the man's head and pats it.

"Don't be afraid,I'm not going to eat you yet. If you keep your mouth shut,then I'll spare your life. Did I made myself clear?"

"Yes your Majesty! My life is yours!"

"Good...good. Eunuch Kim"

Seokjin nods in understanding. He saw how the two Kims eyeing each other which made him mentally snorts but did not said anything.

Meanwhile,as soon as Jimin heard his bedroom's door closed he opened his eyes and tears started to fall. He had heard everything. The conversation between the shaman and his father. He heard them all. His heart aches knowing he had no way to live anymore. As if on cue,all his memories flashed back in his head,recalling every details.

He had lived well,his family showered him love and all the happiness they could muster for him. He's going to die happily yet somehow he had this regrets that bothering him. His Alpha..he'll leave Jungkook soon,with a broken heart along with their broken promises. If he had known that he'll live a short life,he would've cherish every moments they got to spend together. He could've said his feelings every chances he'd got. Now he feels the one to blame for causing his love ones in pain. He'll leave all of them hurting,they'll be left mournful.

He heard a faint footsteps coming so he closed his eyes again,just thinking about things makes him feel tired and sleepy. He then felt someone sat beside his bed,but didn't speak yet and probably just staring at him.

A weak sighed escaped from his mouth and slowly opened his eyes,visions blurred due to how dark inside his room. There's only a lamp was on beside his bed just enough for him to see. It's late hour now though,so that makes sense why it's too much dark.

"Jimin-ah..."

He saw a smiling Jungkook looking down at him as soon as his visions was cleared. He couldn't utter a single word,and just stare at the most handsome face he had seen in his whole short life.

"Jimin-ah...do you recognize me?"
Jungkook's soft voice makes him feel sleepy like a lullaby song. He closed his eyes once again,somehow this feels like he's day dreaming--like he always do.

Meanwhile,Jungkook helplessly looked at his pale omega. If only he could do something to ease his lover's pain he willingly would.

"No. It's doesn't matter. I still recognize you so that's enough"