🌕Selection🌑

Jimin feels awkward while the Crown Prince seems having a good time to be with the omega again. They both sat,side by side for they didn't noticed how long as the sun starts to set and soon the moon will appear. By this time,the festival might already starting now but for the Crown Prince,it doesn't matter.

"C..Crown Prince,you should head back to the palace. All your family might be worried and thought you're missing"

"Nope,I believe they were having a great time at the festival. No one's going to find me,because I told them that I'm going to finish all my lessons"

Jimin nods in relief,looking down as he's too shy to look at the Crown Prince. Jungkook secretly giggles just seeing how shy the omega was.

"Park Jimin...that's your name,am I right?"

"Yes,your majesty"

"I like how it sounded to my ears. Lift up your chin and look at me"

"H-Huh? Crown Prince"

"Look at me,Jimin-ah"

The omega was obliged to follow the order of the Crown Prince,slowly lifting his chin and looked straight at the Crown Prince's eyes..he thought he saw the galaxy by how those beautiful eyes sparkling under the moonlight.

As well as Jungkook,he couldn't help but to stare at those beautiful eyes of the omega. If he would ask to look at them forever,he would! He gulped,heart couldn't seem to stop from beating fast just by exchanging glances with the omega.

"I...it wasn't your fault that you thought I'm a thief. You don't know who I am that time,so it's acceptable that you won't recognize me as the Crown Prince. So don't feel ashamed and awkward with me anymore"

"Crown Prince..."

The omega looked down again which made him pout. But then he saw a glimpse of sadness on the Omega's expression. He's about ask but Jimin beat him on that.

"But Crown Prince,we shouldn't be seen together. It'll affect your image if you were caught with another omega when everyone knows that you're already seeing an omega. Please go back to the palace"

He frowned,but realized what the omega meant. He snorts,and heaved a deep sigh,crossing his arms on his chest.

"It maybe true but no,it wasn't! If you didn't lied that day,I shouldn't met that woman. I was asking for you to meet me,but you fooled my eunuch"

"Y-Your Majesty..."

"It's you that I want to meet that day,not anyone..tsk! Wait..."

Jungkook playfully leans closer to Jimin,smirking.

"Was it made you sad? Aww,are you somehow felt jealous?"

"Your Majesty?! I..I'm not"

"Look at me when you say that"

Jimin shyly bit his bottom lip,face turned red which made the crown Prince giggles. He find the Omega's reactions funny but cute at the same time.

"You didn't looked up,so I think I was right that you were jealous..dont be,Jimin. The rumor is not true. My marriage will be announce soon,and I want your name to be on the list"

"Y...your Majesty.."

"Your wise words,your personalities moved me..I can't stop thinking about you and as soon as they gave me the notice that I'll be married soon,I suddenly want it to be you. So please do everything to be my wife hm? I believe in you"