🌕Back in Time🌑

Yoongi let his tears fall down while hugging his sobbing mother,along with his father who's just expressionlessly looking at his young brother's coffin which was already buried under.

Everything happened so fast,that he even himself still couldn't cope up with the fact that his lovely younger brother was gone. Seems like it was just yesterday since he left to stay on his uncle's but later on he recieved a letter from his father telling on the message how Jimin just slept in their father's arms and didn't woke up anymore.

"W-What happened? Yoongi"

He turned around to see Taehyung wobbly walking towards them,tears already falling.

"Prince Taehyung...m-my brother is gone"

"Why?! What the fuck happened?! W-Why....why didn't i know anything? I-I'm late...Jimin w-why?"

The prince kneeled on the ground,crying as well. He too,he regret that he wasn't present and didn't stayed on his brother's remaining days. He should've use the limited time he could hold his brother. And now Jimin was gone,all was left are their bleeding hearts filled with regrets. If they could turn back the time,they should've cherish every single time they got to spend with Jimin. If only they had been aware that someting as terrible as this could happen,he could've protected his brother even more. He could've been a better brother to Jimin.

.

.

.

Meanwhile,Jungkook locked himself in his room the whole day knowing that today is the funeral of his beloved but he couldn't bring himself to see the whole thing in his own eyes. He blame himself for not doing anything to cure his beloved wife,he blame himself for being born as the crown prince. With the title he's holding,he couldn't protect his love ones including Jimin. Anyone would dare to steal that damn title,and to be honest he doesn't really care...but his whole family--especially his grandmother who would do everything just to keep their names powerful. He doesn't know if he's grateful or nah to have them as their family.

He'll be in vain for the rest of his life but he can't die just yet..no one would allow him to. He'll have to continue living---next to be the King with a new so-called wife. The world is cruel--and damn,he cursed everything. No one would be grateful that he was born as a King,he'll make sure that. No one will be happy and will only regret that he was the one who'll sit on the throne.

"In another life,we'll be together again my love...I might take a little longer,but please wait for me Jimin-ah"

with a deep heavy---painful sighed,he opened his bedroom door and decided to take a walk,his feet automatically took him where Jimin supposedly would live inside the palace. The Moon pavilion. He personally chose the location since the moon often stayed there. He looked up at the sky,somehow even the moon itself wasn't brighter than its usual brightness.

"W-Why....why you didn't protect Jimin?"

he turned around and saw his brother Taehyung walking towards where he stands. He smiled but it quickly disappeared as Taehyung's piercing eyes glancing right through his soul.

"Hyung---

"I said why didn't you fucking protected Jimin?! He's healthy when he entered the palace! What did you do?! Rubbed off your unfortunate charm on him?"

"Hyung! Why are you--

"If only he chose me over you he would've---! H-he would've stayed alive. I'll never forgive your greedy so called family if i found out that they're behind Jimin's death"