᯽ • 12 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 • ᯽

THE SHARP PAIN on my ankle caused me to jolt awake. My room was filled with the luminous afternoon light. I guess I slept for way longer than I anticipated. I try not to move scared of the pain in my ankle. A clearing of a throat made me realize that I wasn't alone in my room.

I look up towards the dresser to find Daniel staring at me with a smug smirk on his face. He was seated on a chair with my laptop in hand.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I try to wake up and pounce forward to him but fail miserably as the pain in my ankle stops me. I notice there's an ankle brace I've never seen strapped to my ankle.

"It's sprained. I called a doctor to come check it out once you fell asleep," he explains as I fall back onto my bed before he walks over to me, my laptop in hand.

"What are you doing with my laptop?" I ask trying to get it out of his hands but he is a step to far. I roll my eyes at him before he sits down on the bed beside me, placing the laptop on his thighs.

"What's this meant to be?" he chuckles referring to the screen. I look to find him opened to one of my pieces. That too, an erotic scene.

"Why are you reading my things! I told you not to," I say grabbing the laptop from him and closing it.

"Sorry that I read your porn."

"It's not porn, it's erotica."

"That," he points to the closed laptop on my lap "is not erotica. That's basically porn in words," he says flatly.

"Well, isn't that basically what erotica is?"

"Partially," he said rubbing his chin. "but erotica is more about the build up more than anything."

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

He shakes his head, laughing to himself. "What assholes have you slept with that you don't know what I mean?" he asks, more rhetorically than anything. I arch up an eyebrow at him in hopes of a better explanation but he doesn't say a word. After a moment he speaks, "Okay I know how to fix this."

"How?" He doesn't respond, he just wakes up and goes to his room only to return moments later with lots of pages in his hands.

"Read these. It's some of my erotica, the way it should be written," he winks at me before handing me the pages then disappearing again. I laid down in bed and got to reading.

Sex, sex and more sex. That's what all these pages contained. All different scenarios but I could finally see what he was talking about, I guess he was right about me not knowing how to write erotica. And I also had to admit that the man knew what he was doing.

There was one particular piece that caught my attention, and really made me very.... Curious.

_
I couldn't control myself as I watched her seated on the couch directly opposite me. Beautifully and Elegantly she sat with her legs crossed over each other. She finally felt my presence, she must've felt the way my eyes brushed over her head to heels. She turned to see me. She was beautiful. The first thing I noticed was the plumpy red lips that adorned her face. Her brown doe-like eyes stared into my soul and at that moment there was so many things I wanted to do to her.

All she had to do was smile and I would make my move. Even though she didn't, I found myself imagining the most perfect situation. A situation where she'd smile, where we wouldn't care that we were strangers.

**She smiles at me, her foxy red mouth calling out to me like a siren. I forget about introductions as I put my hands on either side of the couch she's seated on and lower my head, pressing a firm kiss on her lips. She let's out something between a shriek and a moan that goes straight to my groin. I drop to my knees in front of her. She's at the edge of the couch making it easy to fit in between her legs.

She's addicted as I am, she puts her hands on the back of my neck, pulling me forward so out mouths meet again. She opens, letting me hungrily slip my tongue into her mouth. I let my hand slip up her - as expected - soft legs. She lightly moans as I run my hand up to her inner thigh. I can already feel the heat radiating from her arousal. My erection pressing against my zipper causes a groan to erupt from the back of my throat.

Her head tips back as I leave her lips and start placing kisses on her neck. I let my fingers go higher and gently cup her over her panties.

"Oh God," she moans as I rub her. Her moisture seaps through her thin panties and I just want to bury my head in between her thighs and feast... So I do.

I place a kiss on her inner thigh before I slide my fingers into her red panties and slip it off her. She spreads her legs wider for me. Her folds are pink and glistening with her wetness. I place a tender kiss on her inner thigh, a spot so sensitive I knew it would drive her to the edge.

I look up to her fascinated gaze as I bring my mouth to her center. I suck on her swollen bud, making sweet sounds escape her mouth. I plunge my tongue into her, tasting the juices that seeped through. Her hands slipped to my hair and she rocked her hips against my mouth. Taking out my tongue, I slip a finger into her. She's deliciously tight.

"Yes," she chanted as I sucked on her clit while my finger pumped. I added another one, curling both of them inside of her and finding her g-spot. Her hips arched off the couch, she was getting closer with each thrust of my fingers. Soon her walls tightened around my fingers and she came with a loud groan.

I would have gave her a toothy grin and tell her that my name was Daniel...but she didn't smile.
_

The tingles ran over my spine as I read each words that was handwritten by Daniel. That particular one was about me and my whole body knew that. My throat was dry, my thighs were unintentionally pressed together and my arms were annointed with goosebumps.

I couldn't decipher if it was the fact that his writing was actually that good or whether it was the fact that he thought of eating me out the first time he saw me that had me so aroused. It took another type of control not to slip my hands in between my legs and find my release. I forced myself not to read it again and quickly slipped it at the back off the other pages.

One thing was definitely certain - I had no idea what erotic was - until now.