᯽• 6 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 •᯽

I NEARLY FALL over as I tried to put my light blue skinny jeans on. I loved parties, but I wasn't exactly a fan of getting ready. I'd choose oversized t-shirts and sweatpants any day.

I put on my black spaghetti strap crop top, not only because it was the only decent thing I could find but it also made me look party-worthy. I decided to wear heels instead of my usual sneakers.

After we all accompanied Mother Dearest and Harvey to the airport, we had been lazing around the house since we made use of Harvey's many workers in the house to set up everything.

It was an hour before the actual party and I was waiting for Abigail. It was a think of the devil scenario when I suddenly hear her laugh just away from my bedroom door. She wasn't laughing, she was giggling. She only giggles when she and I are cracking jokes or flirting. And I was here so...Daniel.

I quickly wobbled to the door and yanked it open, yet still managing to just peek my head.

"ABIGAIL FUCKING WINTER!" I scold. She and Daniel were leaning into each other, obviously flirting away. Her head jolted, turning to me.

I gave her a 'Get your ass here look' and she obliged after telling Daniel that she'll catch him later, no honey you won't. She walked past me and into the room and I just caught Daniel throw me a smirk and a wink.

"Ceciliaaa!" She squealed and jumped me into an embrace. I wrapped my arms around her swaying a bit as we embraced. "I fucking missed you!" She said as we broke away.

"I missed you too Abi, " I say. "But first things first, stay away from my stepbrother, he is bad news, " I say holding her at arm's length trying to emphasize my words

"Holy shit! That's your stepbrother? He is HAAWT, " she wipes away invisible drool, or at least I hope it was invisible.

"That he is, " I say remembering all his lovely features. "But he is also an asshole. Just do me a favor and Stay. Away."

"Okay Jeez. Want him for yourself I get it, " she puts her hands up surrendering. "Didn't you say there were twins? Can I have the other one."

All for myself? Is that why I was telling her to stay away? Was I jealous? No. No, it wasn't that. Daniel was in fact bad news. Even though like me, Abigail slept around, but there was just something about Daniel. I just didn't want her to get hurt. Right?

"No, I don't. And the other one is actually a girl, " I say as I fall into my bed.

"Cecilia. I know you for like what, 5 years, and not once did you tell me not to go for a boy without a solid ass reason. And plus I know you well enough to know that you fancy the lad," she says as she sits on the bed beside me.

"I don't fancy anyone, " I roll my eyes and sit up. "So you're doing my hair and makeup?" I quickly change the subject. Knowing Abigail she would definitely go on about it, at least I avoided it for now right?

"Of course love, " she smiled and I took a chance to check out my best friend who was already ready. She recently dyed her long hair, dark ash blonde which I must say was looking amazing. She dyed her hair almost every color. She even did green once! And pulled it off!

Her makeup was done on point as always. She used a shade of eyeshadow that made her olive-green eyes pop. She was using a body fitting pink dress with super high heels.

Abigail was a total girly girl, unlike me. From style to makeup, she perfected them all. I think if it wasn't for her I would have had any clothes that would pass me as a girl.

She did my make up really quickly and straightened my hair while we caught up. By the time we were done, we could already hear people downstairs.

"Let's find some fish hey, " Abigail laughed.