᯽• 2 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖤𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 •᯽

WE ALL SAT in our places at the table

WE ALL SAT in our places at the table. I sat in between my brother and mother and across me sat Daniel in the middle of Daniella and Rosemarie. We all remained silent as Harvey still stood getting our attention for some kind of speech or something.

"Thank you all for joining us for dinner. There is a reason why I called you all here today. An announcement if I may call it that. So the love of my life, Eleanor had told me that I have to do, well redo this in front of all of you before she gives me her final answer." He held out his hand to my mother indicating for her to stand up which she did.

He went on one knee and help open a ring box to her. No damn way!

"Eleanor Grace Mikaelson, 1 year ago you captured my heart by being exactly who you are. The sweetest, most loving, and compassionate person I have ever known. You have been my best friend through the good, the bad, and the ugly. You have been the reason that I smile and you've given me comfort beyond measure when I have cried. You have believed in me when no one else would, and you've shown me how to love with passion, purity, and unconditional acceptance. I'm not sure a lifetime would be enough to return all you have given me, but I promise the rest of my days will be spent by your side. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?

I felt the wetness on my cheeks before I even knew I was actually crying. Now thats one way of checking if my mascara was waterproof.

"Yes of course," my mother said with tears streaming down her cheeks. We all clapped and cheered as Harvey slipped on the beautiful diamond ring on my mother's finger and they shared their first kiss as fiancées.

After I wiped my face with the napkin. I woke up and gave my mother a hug. We all congratulated them and then sat to have dinner.

"Harvey actually proposed already but I really wanted you all to be here," she says looking and my brother and I, and then Daniel and Daniella.

"And I want to tell you guys that we will be moving here," my mother says looking at Emilio and me.

"Wait what? When?" I ask a little harshly as my smile fades away from my face.

"Hopefully by next week."

"And you tell us when you already decided?" I spit out. I look at my brother who doesn't look at all surprised. "You knew didn't you?" I laugh sarcastically before putting a straight. "Well, thanks for not telling the bad child," I wake up and leave.

My mother shouts for me to return until I was far enough that she wouldn't want to ruin her reputation by shouting like a madwoman and causing a scene. I couldn't believe they didn't find it necessary to tell me. Like what the actual fuck? I was fuming honestly.

I was happy that mother and Harvey are engaged but our house. The house that my father lived in, the house that I grew up in was just going to be left. And what possibly sold to God knows who.