᯽ • 14 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖲𝖾𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 • ᯽

I SWAYED MY HIPS TO the rhythm of the music. Tequila mixed with the blood that flowed through my veins. I felt fuzzy, deliciously drunk.

My eyes caught Daniel's. A girl was grinding against him but his eyes were on me as I let the music and alcohol take control of my body. His gaze was so strong that I could practically feel his touch on every inch of my body. Or maybe it was just that I was undeniably turned on by the simple act of him looking at me.

I did my best to act like I couldn't feel his gaze burning through me. That was slightly difficult since my body insisted I give him a show. Deliberately I move more fluidly, I made sure my hands stay on my body adding to my attempt at being sensual. I wanted to torture him but I end up torturing myself. As much as I try not to look at him I always end up finding him staring at me, smirking like he knows what I'm doing. Like he knows exactly how my body burns for him.

I tired out a few dances in so I grabbed a glass of water to quench my thirst and to get a little bit sober. I slipped into our booth which was now empty as everyone was on the dance floor dancing with each other. Of course Daniel has to follow me and slids so close to me I can feel the heat radiate of his body.

"Go away Dan." I try scooting further away but that just gives him incentive to get more close.

"Quite a show you put out there." He gives me his smugish smirk that shouldn't make me tingle all over but it did.

"If you're trying to tell me that I can dance then thank you very much." A childish laugh escapes his mouth.

"What?"

"It's nice trying to see you act like I don't have an effect on you."

"That's because you don't." I roll my eyes trying to prove my irritation towards him.

"It's even better seeing you act like you don't want me."

"I-I don't."

"Oh I'm sure," he's smirk widens and he brushes his fingers very descreetly brushes against my thigh sending waves of pleasure to my core. I bite on my tongue to stop my self from moaning as his fingers go further up. "All you have to do is ask." His voice his low, seductive against my hear. I feel the heat of his breath against my neck. "Let me help relieve that burning sensation between your legs. Let me worship your body." His fingers stop just as he reached my core. "Just ask," he repeats before pulling away his hand and I instantly missed the warmth of him being so close.

I instantly realized why he moved, Emilio and Daniella slipped into the booth. I quickly tried to remain calm hoping that the blush on my face would go unnoticed.

"You guys ready to go?" Daniella asked after emptying her mimosa.

"Yes," Daniel and I say in unison.

"God. Were you two having that bad of a time?" Emilio says.

"Something like that," Daniel says smirking at me.

We gather our belongings and head home. The Laughlin mansion wasn't very far away from the bar so we managed to drive our respective cars home. Emilio had stopped at a diner to buy us pizza because we all famished. By the time Emilio returned we all had a bath and got into PJs. The fuzziness was gone mostly and I was relatively sober.

We all dug in. We all were starving and managed to finish two thick based large pizzas between the four of us. Once we were done eating we all expired to our rooms. I was completely exhausted from the work day but I couldn't fall asleep. I merely stared at the ceiling for almost an hour, maybe two. Daniel preoccupied my thoughts more than I would like to admit.

All you have to do is ask.

Let me worship your body.

Just ask.

His words haunted my thoughts and I hated that I could not shove them away like I normally would. Daniel had managed to creep under my skin, making every part of body burn with the ache for him to touch me.

Ask. My subconscious pleaded.

I shouldn't. I though to myself.

But it was too late I was already in my feet. A part of me begged that I stop but there was the other part that insisted I needed to get this over and done with. I needed him out of my system.

But the consequences.

Too late, I was already at his door. However, I wasn't late to just turn around and just go back to bed.

Turn around Cecilia.

I knocked, immediately regretting my decision the second my knuckles hit the door. I began turning away to escape but as if Daniel was expecting me the door, it swung open and there he stood. My eyes immediately took in the sight of him shirtless with his sweatpants riding very low on his hips. Like an arrow on a map, his v line stared at me. I lifted my eyes up again. His hair was deliously messy. He was a bit shocked to see me at his door at what could be the early parts of the morning.

He quickly composed himself. "Elizabeth," he said with his stupid, annoyingly sexy British accent. This would be so much easier if accents didn't make my knees weak. "Can I help you?" he asked leaning his shoulder against the door frame.

I couldn't speak. I was nervous and very terrified about why I was here which was why even I was shocked as I took a step closer to him. His icy blues followed me waiting to see what I was up to. I lifted my hand to his chest. His breath hitched as my fingers landed on his silky skin. I watched my hand as I softly dragged it over his chest and over his arbs. I felt the muscle of his abdomen tense beneath my fingers.

I gulped as I lifted my gaze to his. He was looking at me-speechless. I stopped my wandering fingers when they reached the hem of his sweatpants. I slowly brought my face up to his. I inched closer, my heart drummed against my chest as I brought my lips to his. He tried his best not to move but I felt the twitch of his lips as I pressed mine to them.

"Kiss me, Daniel," I whisper.

"Are you going to freak out again?" I shake my head hoping that I wasn't lying. His lips pressed against mine softly but he pull back after moment, not allowing it to deepen.

"Hold me, Daniel," I whisper. God, did I sound desperate. Truth, at pathetic as it sounds, was that I was indeed desperate for him. He doesn't budge but I know for a fact that he wants this as much as I do. I take hold of both of his hands, he leaves them as loose as much as he can in this moment.

I bring his hands forward and place them on my waist before gliding them to my ass. He stares at me in fixation as I feel myself up with the use of his hands. I try again bringing one hand back on my waist and one hand to my cleavage. The hand on my waist stays without me having to hold it into place so I bring both my hands to hold his free hand. I wrap my hands over the back of his and glide them to cover my breast.

"Fuck," he mutters under his breath. I get a moment to glance at his blue orbs that have darkened with lust before he finally gains control of his body and he loses control. His hand on my breasts squeeze as he brings his lips to mind, capturing them with his in a hungry manner.

Both his hands slid to my behind. He squeezes the flesh as he pulls me flush against him so could feel his hardness poking at my stomach. Our tongues sensually glide together. My fingers dig into his shoulders to hold myself up as my knees weakenly shake beneath me. His hands slid down to my thighs before he hoists me up. My legs wrap around his waist. My fingers twist in his hair as we kiss.

He steps into his room. He pressed my back against the door so it shuts behind us. Our kiss is so passionate I'm scared that I might end up blacking out from the mere pleasure of his lips claiming mine. He abruptly pulls back. I slid my hands from his hair and rest them on his shoulders.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I pant for air.

"We need to talk this through before we do anything more." I nod before gently unwrapping my legs from him and I land on my feet -with his help of course. The mood didn't die out completely. The sexual tension was still thick in the air.