᯽• 3 𝖥𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖡𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 •᯽

THE REST OF the week we spent packing away our stuff. I cried about 10 times each day, every time I found something that belonged or made me think of my dad.

It was Thursday at noon when a black BMW M2 pulled off in our driveway. I peeked through the curtain in my bedroom. Daniel and Daniella jumped off. What the hell were they doing here?

I felt a tad bit self-conscious since I was wearing denim shorts and a tank top because it was easier to move around. I mentally stab myself, why the hell was I even worried about what I was wearing. I never worry about what others may think, so why now?

I slowly snuck downstairs to see what they were doing here. Mum had let them in already and they were seated on the couches talking.

"OH, there you are," my mother said bringing everyone's eyes on me. Great.

I smiled awkwardly and sat on the armrest of the sofa my brother was seated on.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Ooh Daniel and Daniella have offered to help you both pack, "my mother answered.

"There's no need for that. Everything is under control," I say quickly.

"Yes, there is. Plus It would be a great opportunity for all of you to get to know each other," my mother smiled in content with herself. "Im leaving now. I have to go to work," she said picking up her briefcase. "And Cecilia b-"

"Behave. Yes, I know," I rolled my eyes and walked to my room after my eyes decided to meets Daniels.

I decided to tackle my cupboard since everything else was pretty much packed. I was about to shove my panties and bras into a box when I noticed Daniel standing by my door. My foot hit another box and down to the floor, I went, with a loud thud.

Wow, how sexy of you.

Daniel let out a soft laugh. He actually looked 10 times hotter laughing away. After laughing at my clumsy ass he came to help me. His tall, lean body stood over me and he offered me his hand. I hesitated at first but then I placed my hand into his. His hand was big and slightly rough and I couldn't stop myself from thinking of his hands being all over my body. I shoved away the thought as he effortlessly pulled me up.

He looked at me, clearly amused, before reaching out to my shoulder. He grabbed the strap of the bra that was lying on my shoulder.

"Nice," he said as he pulled it off my shoulder and picked it up to see. Irritated and slightly embarrassed, I quickly grab it away from him.

"What are you 5?" I asked irritated before I picked up all of my underwear and deposited into the box as I was meant to do before my own foot became my enemy.

"Sexy legs," he said and I practically felt his gaze scan me down.

"Pervert," I said as I turned to him.

"That I am," he winked and I think I nearly faint.

"What are you even doing here?" I mean wouldnt it make more sense if he helped Emilio?

Not like you dont want him in your room or anything. Not like you don't want to throw him on your bed and fuck the hell out of him.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Ugh JUST STOP.

" Came to help duh." He strolled around in my room looking at what remained.

"Go help Emilio then. Leave me alone," I said with arms crossed. A godforsaken smirked appeared on his lips before he walked up to me.

His spicy scent filled my nostrils as he stood just a few inches away. He even smells nice! How am I going to stay away from this one?

No. Think straight Cecilia.