᯽• 5 𝖨𝗀𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 •᯽

WE WENT HOME in complete silence, the awkward type. Even when Daniel helped bring up my boxes into my new room, I did my very best to avoid him.

My new room was kind of nice. It was like double the size of my old bedroom, and it was blue, unlike my old dull white. It had a clear view of the pool in the back of the house, as well as the busy city further away. it was beautiful. And the most amazing part, it was right next door to Daniels.

"Sexy legs," he knocked on my door disturbing my peace of mind as always.

"Go away, Dan."

"Come down for dinner," he said and I swear I heard him walk away. I was starving so I quickly woke up from my new bed to go downstairs. I opened the door and boom, there he stood, waiting.

"Hey sexy legs," his eyes roamed my body. I was wearing retro shorts and a vest. Jeez, I really need to start covering up. No, you don't, you like when he checks you out. And that nickname too. I rolled my eyes and began walking downstairs, completely ignoring him in the process.

As I walked, he reached forward and grabbed me by the wrist. It wasn't harsh but he managed to pin me against the wall. He held both my wrists in his one big hand and put it above my head.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I ask, stunned.

"I hate being ignored," he said with his voice low and deep.

"And what is this meant to make me not ignore you?"

"No, this is," he said before crashing his lips against mine. Everything was happening too fast, one minute he was exploring my mouth and the next his free hand is roaming my body. First, he briefly squeezes my beast, then he drops his hand in between my legs.

He pulls away from the kiss, leaving me panting for air. Suddenly he cups my pussy over his hand, over my shorts. A moan escaped my throat and I struggle to move under his grasp. I need to move. I needed more, so much more.

He rubs his fingers over me, and I could already feel myself soaking.

"Oh f- fuck!" I groan.

"Be quiet sexy legs," he whispered and put a kiss to my lips. He added more pressure and carries on rubbing. I was going to come with just that. I squeezed my thighs together but he stopped all movement. He pulls his hand back and let go of my wrists.

"Nice to be ignored right?" he smirked and took a step back.

"I- wh-" I struggled to find words. I didn't know what to say.

Dinner is waiting, he said and walked downstairs casually.

"What the actual fuck was that?"

I still stood against the wall trying to fathom what the hell just happened. I felt like screaming out of frustration, yet I still stood there glued to the wall.

I ran my hand over my face, trying to wipe away the flush in my cheeks. I can't give in to him. No. It will not work. I took a deep breath before I forced my legs to work again.

I was probably walking like a penguin because it was extremely uncomfortable. I was wet and the material rubbing over me was not helping.

Get your shit together girl. And I did as best I could while I walked into the dining room.

Dont look at him. Dont look at him. Dont look at him! Too late.

He was seated directly across me, a self-satisfied grin plastered on his face. He looked like he had just won a million dollars. I rolled my eyes and shifted in my seat trying to find a comfortable position, but there were none,