᯽ • 9 𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖭𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 • ᯽

HIS BIG HAND moved up my hip to hold me flush against the bed. The other hand slid between my legs, his fingers sliding in and out of me rapidly while his tongue slipped in between my folds, driving me crazy.

"F-Fuck!" I groaned as his fingers curled inside of me, brushing against my g spot each time he pounded his fingers in me. I rocked my hips against the movement of his tongue against me.

The intense feeling built up in my stomach, driving me insane with every touch. My hips quickened, eyes closed and my head fell back as I came.

I opened my eyes once my breathing became normal. All I saw was my empty room and my hand in my pink pajama shorts.

This was not good.

Hold up I think I'm telling this a little wrong, let's back up a bit so you can understand why the fuck I was being such a horny teenager.

* * *
Tʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ɴɪɢʜᴛ...

EVEN THOUGH WE were near the mansion I ended up falling fast asleep almost instantly.

"Sexy legs," Daniel whispered and gently shook me by the arm to wake me up. My eyes opened slowly to see the gorgeous boy hovering over me, smiling. I felt drowsy and my eyes closed once again.

I felt him slide an arm under my knees and my back before effortlessly lifting me up and out of the car.

"Put me down. I can walk," I tell him.

He decided to not listen to me as he kicked the car door closed and walked us inside. My hands hooked around his neck, holding on to dear life.

I couldn't help but notice how comfortable my body was against his. The warmth of his body radiated straight onto my skin.

As we reached my room door, he gently placed me down on my feet.

"Thank you," I say as I notice how close he was standing from me. Our faces just mere inches away. I noticed how his eyes went from my eyes to my mouth. He wanted to kiss me as much as I him, yet he didn't budge. He didn't move closer nor did he take a step back, he just stood there as if waiting for me.

"Kiss me Daniel," I whisper.

"Cecilia," he whispered back as he stroked the back of his hand over my cheek. "If I kiss you now I'm not going to be able to stop. So, no, I'm not going to kiss you." He pulled his hand back.

"Wh-what?"

He chuckled. "You heard me. I'm not going to lay another finger on you because then I'll have to hear the whole 'WhAt hApPenEd ShOud'Nt HaVe haPenEd' speech all over again."

"I really do not sound like that," I say crossing my arms over my shoulder.

"You do and that's exactly what you would have said to me. So until you decide that, what should happen actually should happen, I'm not going to touch you. Not until you ask me to."

He was certainly right about what I would have said. Even though I wanted to do all these things with him, I knew it wasn't right and that we weren't meant to do it, that's why I always said that things shouldn't have happened even though I wanted to do everything over and over again.

"Goodnight Cecilia," he said before walking to his room leaving me standing there with my pondering thoughts.

I went into my room and shut the door behind me.

Not until you ask me to.

Of course I wanted to ask him to but I wasn't going to. Not only because the speech would definitely come after it but also because it would mean that he won. That I was submitting to him. Which I could never do.