᯽• 16 𝖶𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 •᯽

I FELT SO REFRESHED EVEN THOUGH I didn't get an ounce of sleep the night before. I didn't realize exactly how much the sexual tension had been messing with my head. Now that I was relieved of it I could finally breath again. Unfortunately I couldn't get rid of constantly thinking about Daniel. Especially now.

My mind always went to him. I could practically still feel his skin against mine. I could feel his tongue on my body. And the ache between by thighs that made itself known with my every move, always got me thinking about the way he felt inside me. He was right when he said he didn't think it was a one time thing because I was addicted to him. I wanted him even more than before.

The thought of how wrong this all was always played in the back of my head but it just made what we were doing so much more sexier. There's another sort passion that comes from doing something -in this case someone forbidden.

Moving on.

Lekara was now the talk of the town and people were hurdling in by the dozen. We were terribly busy and Daniella decided we should hire someone to work the till while Daniella, Sophie - a girl she first hired - and I worked the crowds to help sell off the clothes not like that was very necessary because people loved Daniella's line of clothes.

The day finally came to an end. Daniella and I came together today in her car so we jumped in and went straight home. I was relieved, but it wasn't because I wanted to slide into bed -it was who I wanted to slide into bed with.

The Laughlin mansion was still as quiet even though Diane and all the other staff returned. I went straight up to my room once we reached. I peaked into Daniel's room that was empty, wiping away the pang of sadness I felt, I went into my room and headed straight to the bath.

That hot shower after a long day was simply pleasure on another level. Once I was scrubbed and cleaned I slipped into my usual sweatpants and pulled over my hoodie. Perfect.

The rumbling in my tummy made me practically run downstairs in search of food. The dinner table was already laid out, thank heavens. Only Emilio and Daniella were seated and I slipped into what had became my seat, which was situated opposite them.

"Hey C bear," Emilio gives me a toothy grin.

"Evening Milo," I say mockingly as I reach to dish out some pasta into my plate. In that's same instant Daniel waltzed in, immediately occupying the seat beside me.

"Everyone," he says in acknowledgement. His eyes catch mine and he blatantly smirks at me. I shift my gaze to my food so fast I'm almost certain Emilio or Daniella would have notices. No one says anything regarding that exchange and we dig into our foods.

"How was work Cornillia?" Emilio asks me through a mouthful of good.

"Extremely busy but amazing," my mood enlightens and I look at Daniella.

"Honestly, Cecilia is meant for the fashion business. Everyone simply loves her and she's holding thee streak," Daniella says.

"What's 'thee streak?"

"So at work we had decided to play this silly yet exciting game. Like we dare the other person to try and sell a particular item to a customer. And so far Cecilia has sold each thing we dared her to. It's crazy! She manage to sell a bright crop top to this sixty year old woman. She even..."

A hand slipped to my thigh making me almost jump out of my skin. I gulp down my food before glancing at Daniel who held his signature smirk. I attempted to push off his hand but his grip was firm. I shoot him a warning look but he simply arcs an eyebrow at me before pretending to pay attention to whatever Daniella and Emilio were discussing. His drew small circles with his thumb making all sorts of filthy thoughts invade my head. His hand moved higher until he came in contact with my center. I gasped out aloud.