᯽ • 10 𝖳𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖱𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀• ᯽

IT WAS JUST past midnight by the time I got home - alone and wasted.

The club was fairly boring for a week day. I was content with taking things slow but I somehow decided that I needed to get drunk. Drink after drink and I was tipsy in an hour. I found my way to the dance floor to try and find someone to help me forget all that needed to be forgotten but even in my drunken state I compared everyone to Daniel.

I gave up an hour after that and just decided to head home. Abigail was having fun with the blonde she'd found so I just told her goodbye and got the hell out of there.

At home, the house was dark and extremely quiet. I figured no one was at home since I heard Emilio saying that they were gonna go out so I went straight to my room and into the shower. Washing away all the dirt and sweat, I got out slightly sober.

I managed to pull out clothes from my cupboard and get dressed. I flopped onto my bed in the hopes of getting a good night's rest.

But once again, Daniel popped in my head. What the hell was wrong with me.

He was out probably fucking a girl into oblivion and there I was, thinking of him like a loser.

Shut up and sleep Cecilia!

I closed eyes once again just to be disturbed by the vibration of my phone.

Who the hell was phoning me at this time?

"Hello," I whisper into the phone once I answer it without even seeing who it was.

"Were you sleeping?" Daniel says from the other end.

"What do you want Daniel?" I say with my voice filled with irritation.

"Well, I want you but you're too stubborn to admit that you want me too," he shuffles in the background before he speaks.

"Is that what you phoned to tell me?"

"No. I got an idea."

"That does sound to pleasant," I say.

"You know what does sound pleasant? Phone sex," he said plainly.

"Daniel, are you drunk right now?!"

"Oh Sexy legs, that doesn't matter," he said on the other end of the phone. "What are you wearing?" he asks, his voice so deep it sent tingles right to my core.

"This is so dumb Daniel," I say.

"Cecilia Elizabeth, what are you wearing?" he asks sternly. Why is that so sexy?!

I don't even know what I was wearing so I just said what I thought he would like. "I'm wearing silky pink shorts and a vest."

"Take off your shorts," he says, his voice still stern but infused with lust.

Using one hand I did as I was told.

"Done," I reply afterwards.

"Tell me, are you wearing a pair of those black lacy panties?" I didn't think I'd enjoy this, but his words were drenching my underwear.

"They're red," I tell him.

"Slid your hand down to them, baby."

"And?" I say as I let my hand slid over my breasts and rest it on my thighs.

"Rub yourself over them," he tells me and I oblige.

I press my middle finger over the material. Drenched indeed. I put some pressure over my clit and began rubbing it in circles.