᯽• 7 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 •᯽

DANIEL STOOD IN front of me. My eyes scanned his whole physique as if I was some predator looking at my prey. He was shirtless and had grey sweatpants that hung low on his waist, revealing his v line. His hair was wet like he had just come out of the shower.

I could finally see all the tattoos that anointed his chest and arms. He looked like the bad boy I knew him to be. He looked like a boy that would make you call him Daddy. My body had no shame in reacting to the sight and it was useless to even deny the fact that I wanted to fuck him.

My breath caught as he stepped closer and stole a bite of the ice cream I held in the spoon. He licked his lips as he pulled back and my stomach began doing summersaults.

"What you doing up?" he asks.

"Eating ice cream obviously," I pick up the tub, pointing it to him like I was Sherlock Holmes.

"I know that. But I just thought you'd be drained after that fuck boy you took up to your room. Like really why the fuck did you sleep with someone like him?"

"Fuck boy? That's ironic coming from you," I spit out like lava.

"There's a difference between fuck boy and someone who knows how to have and give others a good time," he folded his arms and rested his back on the other counter opposite the one I was sitting on. I didn't press my legs together even though I'm pretty sure he could see my black underwear peeking at him.

I noticed his shifting as his eyes roamed up my legs and to my underwear. He briefly closed his eyes before responding.

"You didn't answer me. Why did you?" he asks again raising his eyebrows and he rested his lips in a thin line.

"Well you left me wet and horny, and so I needed a release which I got from Derek thank you very much," I say plainly and eat the last bite of ice cream before jumping off the counter. As my legs hit the floor, Daniel pounced forward, capturing my lips in his.

Ice-cream and the sweet taste of Daniel was what I tasted as his tongue possessed my mouth. I quickly maneuvered my hand to keep the tub of ice cream on the counter so I could hold onto him because my knees felt weak - I was trembling with pleasure.

His strong hand found its way from my waist to in between my legs. His hand over my panty as he rubbed against my center. I was already wet and I'm sure he could even feel it soaking through my underwear. He pulled his hand back and swived me around so my back was against his chest and my ass pressed into his growing erection which was fucking huge.

"Suck," he ordered bringing his hand to my mouth, and I complied. I took his ring and middle finger into my mouth, twirling my tongue around them, coating them with just enough saliva for what I knew was coming next.

His hand dropped back in between my thighs. Smoothly he pushed my underwear down and both his fingers slid roughly yet swiftly into my arousal. My head dropped back as his long fingers instantly found my spot.

"You got your release huh? Then why are you so wet for me?" he said and my walls clenched in delight. He began moving his fingers in me, rapidly, delightfully.

"Fuck Yes! Daniel right there!" I moan as his fingers hit my spot.

"Did he make you wet like this? Did you moan his name like you're moaning mine?" he asked as he pounded his fingers into my pussy. He suddenly stopped all movement but didn't remove his fingers. "Answer me Elizabeth. You know how I hate being ignored," he said sternly.

"No, he didn't. Please, Daniel. Don't stop," I panted trying to gain some breath.

"That's more like it," he says in a low voice before removing his fingers. In a quick motion, he picked me up and placed me on the kitchen counter.