prisoned

i decided to make more of yandere tsukasa & hanako x nene

i got flustered while writing this //

———

Nene flinched at the familiar sound of a door opening. She was in the kitchen, washing the dishes just as the rules she was told to do, a chain attached to her right ankle. The chain was long enough for her to wander around the house to do chores. But not at the front door or the back door.

"Ah, I told you she was in here. You sure are getting anxious Amane." Tsukasa said, as he hug Nene from behind. Nene visibly shook at the embrace. Tsukasa noticed but didn't care.

"You know what happened last time Tsukasa. And I regret doing that to her." Amane said to his brother, remembering what happened months ago.

To Nene, she tried to forget that traumatizing moment. Even though the pain was only on her ankles but to her, it felt like it was her entire body.

( amane and tsukasa pulled out a sangwoo mode on nene.. and i hate myself for it )

"That was only a few months back Amane! Surely my Nene shouldn't escape one more time, right?" Tsukasa whispered at the last part to Nene. Which made her quiver in fear and shakily nodded.

"You mean our  Nene." Amane sighed. "I swear to god sometimes I don't like sharing her with you." Amane glared at Tsukasa. But his brother only giggled and continue to hug Nene who went to continue on washing the dishes.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

In the middle of dinner, Tsukasa went ranting about how his day went to Nene. Nene only felt uncomfortable but force herself to listen, scared that she might get his bad side. While Amane was only eating his food, silently.

After dinner, the three of them went to bed. Well, Amane and Nene are sleeping in the same room since it was Amane's turn to sleep with Nene. While Tsukasa sleeps in the other room which made him feel irritated. But a deal is a deal anyway.

As they got on the bed, Nene turned away quickly. Not facing the boy beside her. She can hear him sigh and pull up the blankets and hovered it over them.

Nene squeaked a little when she felt two arms securing her form and pulled her close to her captor's body.

"So warm.." She heard him mumble, leaning his face into her soft silky hair. If Amane didn't kidnap her, she would be a blushing mess right now.

Nene couldn't sleep that night, she was just too uncomfortable sleeping next to her kidnapper. Sure the chain on her ankle was uncomfortable too but what's worst is....him.

Nene then heard the door shriek open, revealing Tsukasa looking around. Then locked eyes on Nene. He grinned, and slowly got inside, closing the door after.

Tsukasa went beside her, staring at her for what seem like forever. Then got on the bed too. Snuggling into Nene's hair. He was taller than Nene, like only 3 inches taller.

Lucky for Tsukasa, the bed was big enough for 3 people to sleep on. So Nene was in the middle.

Two people both sides of her, sleeping and cuddling her like a teddy bear. Nene internally sighed, she hate to admit this but this is a bit... Nice..

But she'll never ever be able to see the outside world again.

———

nene bby im sry