husband pt. 2 (the plot is only kisses)

so anyway this is gonna be a spicy chapter, i don't write smut, i only write like... heated kisses. not actual dick in pussy thing yknow?

anyway don't be disgusted, don't be nervous, don't be cringed.... man fuck it be disgusted, be nervous, be cringed and PLEASE DON'T BULLY ME WITH MY HORRIBLE WRITING OF SPICY

and i swear i won't sound like im having a seizure while writing this

.

"I'm home.." Nene looked up from her cooking and looked at her tired-looking husband, she gave him her welcome smile.

"Welcome home. How was work?" She walked up to him, taking off his coat and hanging it on the coat racket.

"Tired, as usual." Amane looked around, now looking at Nene. "Where's Yuna?" Nene only smiled, going to the kitchen to continue cooking their dinner.

"Ah, she went to a friend's house. She says it's her best friend and they're having a sleepover." She replied, tucking a hair behind her ear. Amane hummed in response, looking at the back of his cooking wife. His amber eyes narrowed, something glinted in it.

After setting down the two plates on the kitchen counter, Nene flinched in surprise as she felt Amane hug her from behind. His face buried in the crook of her neck, breathing in her scent. He planted two kisses on her neck.

"You still smell so wonderful dear." He kissed her jaw, his hand went up and grip her chin gently. His other hand stipp wrapped around her waist. "I want to devour you right at this moment." He whispered huskily close to her ear.

Nene panicked, squirming under his grip. "Wait- please wait for a moment-" his palm covered her mouth, preventing her from saying anything.

"I can't wait anymore." He breathed heavily, cheeks already red. "Besides, Yuna isn't here. What are you nervous for?" He chuckled, both hands moved to her hips. He kissed the back of her neck lovingly. "Let me eat my dinner."

i need a cigarette after this

.

Sighing, Nene washed her face tiredly. Looking over at the door revealed their shared bedroom and her sleeping husband. His bare back facing the bathroom door. Her eyes trailed at the clock. 2 am.

Reluctantly, she went over to the bed and lay down. Facing to the side. Amane shifted, seemingly on purpose, and wrapped his arm around her waist. Pulling her close to his chest. She can feel him sniffing her hair.

Nene closed her eyes, eager to sleep and not feel to be in his arms.

.

"Amane-kun.. Wait- I need to breathe..-" she was cut off yet again by Amane kissing her. Currently on his lap, Nene tried to break free to desperately breathe air. But Amane seemed to dislike the thought of the kiss being broken, he put his hand at the back of her head to prevent her from pulling away.

"Shush." He started in between kisses. "Just be quiet," he gently bite her lower lip. "I'll lead, okay?"

(WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW AMANE WOW WOW EOOWOOWPA)

Nene only nodded but didn't respond, she thought if she'd behave, he'd end it sooner. Amane only smirked at her naivety and kept kissing her.

His right hand rests upon her hips, his left hand rubs her thigh. Finally, he pulled away.

Nene panted heavily, wiping her wet lip with the back of her hand.

Amane rests their forehead together, his cheeks still covered in blush.

"Isn't this great? Just you and I.." He closed his eyes, his left hand slowly rubbing his wife's thigh. He sighed contently, lips pressed against her collarbone. "It's like heaven."

Nene bit her lip, averting her eyes somewhere else.

"If you run away again, I'll kill Yuna." Nene widened her eyes, about to say something but Amane pressed his palm against her lips. Preventing her from speaking. "I'm dead serious Nene. I don't care if Yuna is a creation between us, I'll still kill her. Even though I love her as my child." He stopped to look at her with half-lidded eyes. "What's your answer?"

Nene's lip quivered, looking over at the door. This made Amane pissed off and forcefully grab her chin and made her look at him. She, of course, squeaked in surprise and fear.

"I.. I won't run away again." Amane hummed, still not satisfied and kissed her jaw. Tracing his lips on her jawline.

"Say that you love me. Forever and ever." Nene gulped, closing her eyes.

"I love you forever and ever, Amane-kun."

Smirking again and finally satisfied, he pinned her down on the bed, hovering over her. "Good."

.

end bcs i can't handle anymore kisses EW i mean MEOW

believe me, i tried so hard not to punch my pillow and scream on it out of cringe

yeah does this give you the ◌⑅⃝ᒄᵒᵏⁱ(꜆˘͈ෆ˘͈꜀)ᒄᵒᵏⁱ⑅⃝◌  bcs my pride would be up to the roof if u did

anyway maybe ill write spicy chapters more often... maybe in my akanene fanfic idk

ANYHOW BYE BYE