unknown

that. thats the pic ive found on pinterest in the comments where the person is talking shit about our little babie daikon.

———

Nene has always been afraid of the dark, she felt like something was watching her— lurking in the dark.

Ready to kill her.

Even in her room, she sometimes feel like there's someone breathing beside her, it sent shivers down her spine— but she didn't wanna turn around, Nene just continued on pretending to be asleep.

Although it scared the life out of her, she didn't even bother to tell her parents about it. She didn't wanna worry her like last time. They went overboard.

But since that happened 3 years ago, it was now okay.

It stopped,

It was unusual since it lasted for a year. But she just shrugged it off, now the person won't bother her now.

And now she's 18, Nene's in college, having her own house— it was nice having peace for awhile.

She lived in the woods since she always admired nature. That was the bad decision she had ever made.

In the second day in the woods, she's been experiencing weird phenomena happening in her house— like when she left the dishes uncleaned, the next morning it's cleaned.

Having a messy couch— now a neat clean couch,

That was weird even for her.

But she just thought that she's too tired to even remember a thing what happened.

The 5th day in the house, Nene was sure that she saw things that moved, but she didn't believe that ghosts are real so she just assumed that it was her imagination.

If only she could already see the red flags trying to warn her.

And finally— a year living in the house.

Actually,

That's not correct.

When she celebrated that it was now new year in her house, completely alone. Nene felt a cloth suddenly covered her mouth— she inhaled the scent that seemed like "chloroform"

Then, darkness.

The time when Nene woke up, she felt her wrists being tied behind her back. She was sitting onto some clean bed.

But she was like in a basement?

She can already tell by the boxes being left in the corner, dusty walls, and cobwebs.

As if on cue, Nene heard the door being opened. It made a creak sound so yeah.

And there he was, her captor.

She can tell it because she saw him before she passed out.

The boy smiled and happily greeted her, hugging her as if they were a couple. In his dreams.

"Yashiro-san! It's so good to finally me you! You even look so cute when I got close to you!" This left Nene confused.

"E-excuse me, w-what?" She asked, like demanding an answer.

"It's me silly! The one who always watch you sleep? That time when you're paranoid about someone watching you? About my breath against your neck? That's all me darling!"

"Y-you..It's you?! 3 years ago?!" She shouted, and the boy with raven hair nodded while smiling.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Yugi Amane! Your boyfriend!" Amane smiled happily, closed eyes. But then, his expression changed into a frown. Dark aura filled the room— and Nene is just as scared.

"Then you moved away! The reason why I stopped watching you is because my family including me were on a vacation! I was so happy to see you again but you moved away! Is that how you repay me darling?!" He shouted.

"But....now that you're mine now. I can't let you go,"

Amane went in front of Nene, caressing her left cheek. He smiled lovingly.

"I finally have you in my arms. You'll have to love me."

"Whether you like it or not."