bacc

hey guys, im back! so...how've y'all been doing? did y'all wash your hands? eating properly? having enough sleep? if u did, im proud of u!

been a while.. its kinda embarrassing that i can't publish stories bc of an email..

its stupid right? having no email, i don't rly have that kind of thing bc this phone is the first phone i had in years. ( well, i do have an old phone when i was 5 but i didn't have an email at that point -3- )

and i always tell my mum to make me an email or a gmail acc incase its something important but she just said "oH mAybE LAtEr" she said that months ago.

and this phone rn? my aunt gave it to me months ago and she told me "dont messed up all of my accs in this phone okay? feel free to download stuff and watch vids. and when i come back, ill log out all of my acc in there and make u one, okay?"

she said this to me on December 15 2019, she went to Australia. ;0;

but im back now! ive been writing some stories in this one shot. ( only 2 of em )

and got a new book! ill publish it now! go check it out if u want.

here, a cookie. 🍪🍪

ik its not that much but i hope u like it! or love it!

im very much thankful..to all of u.

bye my lovelies, ill publish my chapter soon.