plead

GUYS I SWEAR SOMEONE IS SLEEPING BESIDE ME LAST NIGHT, IT FUCKING CREEPS ME OUT RN I CAN TELL THAT IT WAS A BOY AND MUCH MUCH TALLER,

HE EVEN WRAPS HIS ARM AROUND MY STOMACH AND NUZZLING HIS FACE ON MY HAIR WTF HELP MY FAMILY JUST SAYS "oh its just ur dream." DREAM MY ASS MY HOUSE IS HAUNTED

AND I CAN EVEN FEEL HIS HANDS ON MY THIGH WTF GUYS I NEED TO SLEEP IN MY PARENTS ROOM TONIGHT

I CANT EVEN LOOK BEHIND ME AND HOW TF DID HE GET IN MY HOUSE.

———

"Yashiro-san? Please let me in.." Nene can hear Amane's faint voice behind the big thick wooden door. She only shook her head and curled into a ball on her bed.

"No! You're only gonna hurt me! Please leave me alone!" She shouted, tears rolled down on her puffy cheeks. She can hear her so called "boyfriend" banging on the door. Chanting sorrys.

Now she knows this trick, he wanted Nene to feel guilty for him— only to open the door for him and punish her later.

But she isn't falling for this one.

"Please, Yashiro-san— I promise-"

"Stop! Stop lying! Please I don't want this anymore.. I don't wanna live like this anymore!" She sobbed.

(Lol remind me of Anna from frozen😃)

"But-"

"No! Please don't do this... You're going to lock me up from everyone else! Don't do this Amane-kun..please..." She pleaded, and started sobbing uncontrollably. She had seen so many traumatizing things he had done to other people who was hitting on her.

She couldn't handle that.

She heard him sigh, and started banging hard on the door. Nene panicked and look for a way to escape— the windows were no help since Amane barricaded it.

The bathroom has a window, but it's just small.

Under the bed is useless.

Before she could even try to think of an escape. Amane already broke down the door— his knuckles bleeding from all the banging. He was breathing heavily, his dark choppy hair was messy.

He slowly look up at Nene with tearful eyes.

Amane went over to her and hugged her.

"Yashiro-san... I was only trying to protect you from the dangers in the world, I couldn't bear the thought of losing you.." He quietly muttered. Nene silently gulp, as sweat were sliding on her forehead.

Now she knows that she can't escape from him.

Not ever.

———

my parents can't let me sleep in their room tonight because I'm old enough to sleep by myself.

old my ass

im only 13 years old😒

dont need to call the police bc i have no evidence, r i p

welp, if i die guys dont forget to go to anime world 4 me :)