suspicious

istg aidairo is the king/queen of cliffhangers

———

Nene has always been suspicious about her boyfriend, Amane. For the past few weeks and months, she always felt like there's something he's hiding from her.

But she just shrug it off, her boyfriend might be busy since he works very hard.

But she also noticed that whenever she came home, he always got out of the basement and greeted her. A smidge of red liquid covered his sleeve but he always says that he eats food in the basement and ketchup stained on his cloth.

Of course, Nene believed him. Oblivious that there's a dead body in there.

{3 weeks later}

"9 people are now missing for the past 3 weeks, we expect everyone to stay indoors at night and lock all doors. The polic-"

Nene quickly turned off the TV, not wanting to hear anymore of the reports. She was feeling like emotions are taking over her body.

She also noticed that most of her friends and the people that are very close to her went missing. Even her colleagues at work. Was this a coincidence?

All of the people she knew went missing almost every day. She's afraid that she might be next.

"Nene, are you alright?" Nene finally snapped out of her thoughts and look at her left, what she saw was her boyfriend, a worried expression on his face as he was patting her back. "You seem sad, what's wrong?"

"My friends..they..went missing..I'm scared Amane-kun! What if I'm the next victim? What would I do?" She said shakily, tears starting to fall down her cheeks as her hands went up to her face.

While on the other hand, Amane had to hold back a laugh while he comforted her.

"Shh shh, it's gonna be okay. I'm here, I'll protect you from all those bad guys Nene... I promise."

When everything had calmed down, Nene eventually fell asleep due to her crying which she felt so tired. Amane put her on their shared bed. Crouching down next to her as he admire his girlfriend's beauty.

He then soon got up and went down to his basement to finish off what he started.

———

mistuba's mum is gorgeous afff