thoughts on chapters

this has been in my drafts for a while now...

geh- im interviewing the amane/Hanako and nene in jshk but with my own.....plot

lets do this shit

Amane kun, what do u think of my 3 books?

Amane: "well, the pickup lines were a lil kinda....boring, not to mention that one shots of me and my girlfriend were lovey dovey is cute! "

"And.....the yandere one....eh, i don't even like when I hurt my bby daikon :<"

...okay....what abt u nene?

Nene: "oh! The pickup lines were fine, also some of them were kinda cheesy but I love it!"

"And the one shots is pretty nice! The acting was doing great especially Amane-kun and the others! Although I gotta ask, why did u change the name of that book? And cover?"

....personal reasons..? Anyway! What abt that yandere one?

Nene: "oh that! Although Amane-kun doesn't like it....I love it! He gets a little carried away like when that time he thought he hurted me during the play, he wrecked everything"

"Amane-kun! Stop worrying abt me! That was just makeup!"

Amane in the background: "I still hate it!"

Nene: "hehe, im glad i got in this book! Especially the other authors out there making a book abt this anime, im proud!"

K! Next question, Amane kun. Abt that one chapter named "stay away", are u afraid while acting bc it had gore in it?

Amane: "well, kinda. I kinda feel bad for that Fuji kid ngl, also didnt u say u have a crush on him bc his bangs were swoop to the side?"

yea, I mean, only a lil bit. Continue!

Amane: "my rates on that chapter is....6/10. I didnt even have to talk with my beloved daikon! i even have to cuddle with her for the whole day bc of that.. ;3;"

I mean, come on Amane kun, u spent all ur free time hugging and pecking Nene.

Amane: "well, says the one who is obsessed with the anime since February! Ur a creep u know that?"

Ngl I am too obsessed with jshk, besides, its normal.

Okay Nene! Ur thoughts?

Nene: "ohh! I mean, that chapter is a little bit creepy tbh. I kinda have nightmares the night after the play but im not traumatized by it, besides, its not even real.

My rate is....8/10! I do hope kou-kun is alright with the ending.."

Kou: "I'm totally fine Senpai!"

Amane: "HISSSSSSS"

okay, well, what's ur favorite chapter?

Amane: "none"

Nene: "..none..?"

Kou: "none, sorry girl.."

Everyone in the anime: "none!"

Guy in the background: "none! U suck!"

;-;

What abt feeling like ur not real?

Amane: "hmm, fine I guess. I kinda like living in the fictional world cuz im handsome ;)"

Nene: "i feel complete for not being real, no problems, no pollutions, no nothing!"

:,>

Amane kun, do u like the plot of the story im gonna write next?

Amane: "mmmm, no."

Nene: "I kinda don't like it and like it at the same time.."

Okay, no spoilers tho

What abt the boys in haikyuu? (Warning: might spoil u if u haven't watched haikyuu yet, pls skip it)

Amane: "the anime is good, they defied gravity, cheated on life, never listens to physics, all that anime logic. But I'm gonna rate it 5/10 bc they're stealing my bby Daikon >:[["

Nene: "oh Amane-kun, the anime is great! So many handsome boys, but the most handsome boy is right here next to me!"

Amane: "awweee :)))"

Nene: "hehe! Not to mention they're manager kiyoko-san is rly pretty, oh! and when they beat shiratorizawa?? It was giving me goosebumps! 10/10 let's goo!"

Okay, what abt the jshk manga?

(Again, read the manga before reading this. If u already read it then proceed)

Amane: "oh the manga is fine, i think.. But I do hope that aidairo-sensei might want us to have a happy ending, i read an article that nene and the kid had a 100% chance that they will get married cuz hanako is a ghost :/"

Nene: "Amane-kun, its just a theory, made by the jshk fans (or they will be real) don't worry, we'll get our happy ending eventually!"

Akane: "yea, without ao-chan"

Amane: "ey cheer up bro, u two will eventually save her and me. Besides, she is the main character's bff, so she'll live on"

Akane: "tch, im grateful that this is only an act."

Aoi: "don't be rude Akane-kun! Im alright now :33"

okAY CUT CUT,

Everyone: ???

I'm stressed rn, roll it up guys im done interviewing.