doctor

"Doc... I'm not feeling any better. I think your medications aren't really working.." Nene said while holding her aching head. Her body felt sore. Really sore. She can barely even stand up by her own. And she's been in this hospital for.. how many days? She didn't know. She's just really in pain.

"Nonsense, Yashiro-san. It's just the side effects, you'll be nice and new in just a few days. And please, do call me by my own name. I've been your doctor for a while now and it's quite awkward." Her appointed doctor chuckles, leading her to her bed for her to rest.

"..all right, Amane-kun. If you say so." If she's being honest, she had doubts. It wasn't working at all. He also said the same thing like a week ago. Was he lying?

"Now, time for your daily shots. Stay still, Nene." What was he saying? She doesn't know. Her vision was blurry and she felt something sharp being pierce through her bicep.

She didn't notice the smirk plastered on his face and didn't hear the words he said.

.

Nene didn't know what to do. She's scared. Scared. Scared. Scared. Her eyes observing the syringe in his hands. It never looked so poisonous until now. It never looked so scary until now. It never looked so.. intimidating.

"You'll be fine, Nene." He whispered, trying to ease her up but it didn't work. "Trust me. Trust your doctor. I'm healing you."

He's healing you.

Calm down.

He's healing you.

He's-

"Ah." Amane looked down at the syringe that was slapped out of his fingers, some of the strange substance oozing out of the pointer. Nene breathes heavily, looking down at her lap when her eyes widen. "Why'd you do that Nene? That was the only thing keeping you here with me."

She blinked. Looking at his back.

What?

"What.. did you say?" Her voice shaky and in obvious fear, hands gripping the sheets of her hospital bed.

"Hm? I said that was the only thing healing you." He smiled at her, picking up the syringe. "Now it's dirty." He looked at her while still wearing his sickening smile. "Since it's dirty, I'll just grab another one. Be a good girl and wait, okay Nene?"

His footsteps sounded so loud, the creaking of the door is so loud. Everything is so loud. She wanted to rip her ears off. Maybe rip her limbs off too to get rid of the aching pain.

Something felt wrong. The expression on his face. His voice, the syringe. Everything felt so wrong. When did she get sick in the first place? How?

She felt like puking. She wanted to get out and never ever smell the scent of a hospital ever again.

.

"Let me go! I'm telling you, you're poisoning me! Stop, please!" Hitting his back for countless times, he didn't react. He just walked on, keeping her on his shoulder, waiting for her to rest as she was in a weak state and easily gets tired.

Nene panted, now exhausted from hitting too much. She stared down at the wooden floor as he continued to walk.

Wait.

Wooden floor?

Weren't the hospital floors tiled..?

"Wait what..." She said out loud, Amane chuckled and pulled out a key from his pocket.

"I see that you've realized that you're now in a different place." Opening the door to reveal to what seemed his bedroom, he gently put her down on the bed. "Welcome to my home." He smiled at her.

"No. No, please let me go." She weakly sits up, but he pins her down. "Please.. I wanna go home and get better."

Amane looked down at her with vicious eyes, he smiled and kissed her cheek. "You can't get better." He caressed her hair. "You never will be." He chuckled lowly, shaking his head slowly. "You're stuck with me."

Tears fell from her eyes, she weakly punched him in the chest. "I knew it." She sobbed, continues to punch him. "You're poisoning me." She slowly bring her hand to wipe her tears. "You're crazy. You're crazy, you're crazy. I don't wanna be with you."

His gaze soften, bringing his lips closer to hers and kisses her softly. "I know. But it's the only way for you to stay with me." He continued kissing her. "So please, I can't bear the thought of you far away from me."

Nene shook her head, trying her best to break off the kiss. "No. Please stay away.. I don't.. Want this.." She sobbed.

"Too bad." He whispered, bringing his lips to her neck. "You can't do anything." He smirked. "Because you're sick."