hide

person: why do u love scaramouche so much? do u have any explanations why u love him?

me:

me: seggc hat

---

"Now, now Yashiro. Isn't it fair that you didn't tell me that we were playing hide and seek?" Nene tensed up at Hanako's serious voice.

She was breathing heavily, so she put her hands on her mouth to muffle her breathings.

She was currently in a janitor's closet right now. Hiding from Hanako that she might think that he would kill her next.

Just like he killed Kou.

She could see Hanako's eyes when he killed her fellow friend, it was dull, emotionless, dead.

"Eh~? You're not here." Hanako muttered as he opened one of the cabinets around the school.

Oh no, he's gonna get me! If I don't make a run for it, then I might be dead! Kou-kun, I'm really sorry.. Nene closed her eyes to think of a plan.

Hanako might be busy opening one of the closets and far away.

So Nene inhales, and exhales, to ready herself.

She opened that closet, and about to make a run for it.

But bumped into a somewhat wall or a person.

"Oh? So you were here all the time? Well then, found you~" Hanako said smiling.

Nene tensed up by hearing his voice, she couldn't look up at him. She just sat there, terrified of what might Hanako do to her.

Hanako didn't say another word and just picked her up into an unknown place.

———

ik some of y'all dont know who scaramouche is..

scaramouche, the six of the eleventh fatui harbingers. is very very hawt and also a non playable in the game called "genshin impact"

scaramouche is short, rude, a bit sadistic(?), has a seggsy hat, doesn't like childe, has purple hair, purple eyes, and most of the time.. seggsy h a t :)