game

"Say, Yashiro. Let's play a game shall we?" Hanako purred onto her ear— that made her tensed up.

She didn't know where she was, the last time she remembered is that Hanako killed some of her fellow classmates then passed out.

There she was now, sitting on the cold hard floor— surrounded by millions of doors.

Nene didn't like this, she just wanted to get out of here fast. She's afraid that Hanako might hurt her.

Nene gulped and look at Hanako.

"You wanted to get out of here right? Well, there's this one door that leads you to your classroom. Just like you were kidnapped last time." He explained, and Nene felt a bit determined.

"But," he continued. "You only have 10 minutes to find that door. Once that's done— you have to love me and only me. Got it?"

Nene gulped one more time and shakily nodded.

Hanako smiled childishly and patted her head.

"Your time starts now." Nene got up fast and began opening the doors.

Hanako only stayed still at the spot he's been standing and chuckled quietly.

.

"5 minutes left." Nene heard behind her, only to find Hanako's hakujoudai floating and keeping an eye on her. That creeps her out sometime and continued on opening the doors.

Every single one of them.

[if ur wondering "why wont she just open a door she recognizes?" well, there are some doors that leads to her classroom with an unfamiliar door. thank u for ur time]

"30 seconds left, time is running out Yashiro." Nene began to panic as she was rushing to some doors, Hanako chuckled evilly as his hakujoudai is now gone— assuming that it came back to Hanako.

No no no no! I'm running out of time! Nene thought as she opened another door..

Then it hit her,

She looked at her right and saw a yet another door. She didn't check that door so she went to it

With no hesitation, she opened it. And her eyes glimmered with happiness as she saw her classroom.

"Time's up. Yashiro come here." Hanako said behind her.

Nene shook her head as 'no'

And as she was about to head into her classroom,

Hanako drag her behind, making him hug her from behind.

"I said. Time's up. You lose, you know what that means." Hanako smirked.

Nene just stood still in his embrace.

Accepting the fact that this is real.

Sometimes she regret summoning Hanako.