never letting you go.

this chapter is for: YannaCarmel,
thx for the idea sis! I hate u :D

———

Nene tensed up at the sudden knock she heard coming from the door.

She was sitting at the dining table, drinking some tea. While waiting for her so called 'boyfriend' of hers.

But since he arrived— she went to open the door and greet him.

"Hello Nene, I miss you." Amane said, hugging her.

She hugged back, afraid if she didn't — she might get another punishment.

"What did you do while I was gone." He asked, holding both of her arms.

"I was drinking tea." Nene said casually. Trying not to stutter.

Amane nodded, placing his bag at the kitchen counter. He seems to be looking for something.

"Tomorrow is your birthday. Correct?" He asked, not making eye contact with her.

Nene sat back down at the dining table and took a sip on her tea.

"Yes. I am for sure turning 23."

"Good." Amane went up to her and kissed her forehead. But she flinched.

No, no, no! I messed up! Nene shivered at the thought of punishment.

"You still don't feel comfortable around me?" He asked again. His eyes glaring daggers at her.

"N-no, it's not t-tha-"

"You stuttered. Are you really scared of me that much?"

Nene couldn't say anything. Her grip on the cup tightened and bit her lip.

She then heard him sigh in disappointment.

"Such a shame. I really thought that I could trust you and take you on walk on your birthday. I guess I just have to keep you isolated."

Nene mentally cursed at herself for messing up. She wanted to run away if she hadn't flinched and would Amane let her go.

But, she still have to get used to her new life now.

———

yall is it weird that i dont smile often but when it comes to reading fanfics im grinning like a maniac?
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
ik u guys do that too,