nooooopppppeee 0-0

"Hey, Amane-kun?" Nene called out Amane, who was sipping his tea. He hummed in response.

"I've been living with you for awhile now, and I wanna visit my family. Are you okay with tha-" Nene tensed up when Amane placed the mug down aggressively. Amane glared at her after. "A-are you okay?"

"Okay?" He scoffed. "Do I look like I'm okay? You're gonna leave me with some "family" of yours when you have me? Are you crazy?!" He yelled, making Nene afraid of him.

"I-i j-just wanna visit t-them, Amane-kun. I miss them. Besides, it's just for a day I'm away! What are you so upset about?" Nene asked, Amane sighed.

"...you're really gonna get me in my bad side huh? You're mine, I control you. So I suggest you don't visit you're family and stay here with me." He snarled..

"What do you mean by that?! They're my family Amane-kun! Family! It isn't like I'm gonna cheat on you with them!" Nene screamed. "...and I think you should visit you're family too."

Amane chuckled, glared at Nene and threw his mug at the wall. Almost hitting Nene.

"Wha-"

"And I think you should stay here with me." Amane held Nene's waist, not letting her go.

"What!? No! Please, I just wanna visit them!" She pleaded, and Amane gonna admit, he liked it. (🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮)

After that incident, Amane started abusing Nene because he might teach her a lesson on not leaving him.

Pity, never knew Nene could suffer this way.

One day, she felt numb. There were no sparkles in her eyes too. She moved and act like a robot..

Amane noticed, and stopped beating her up.

"Hey, Nene?" Amane approached his girlfriend at the dining table.

"Yes?" She answered, not looking at him. "Do you need anything?"

"Ah about that.... I'm worried about you alright? Are you.." He stopped, biting his lip. "Broken..? Because of me?"

"Silly Amane-kun, no I'm not! I've been this way cause I love you. Besides, you don't like it when I'm misbehaving so I just behave like you told me to." She said now looking at him.

Amane just stared at her dull eyes. He wanted to pull it out.

"You want to gouge my eyes out, right?" Amane widened his eyes when she said that. "Go ahead, if it makes you feel better." Nene smiled, still staring at him.

———

u dare call me lazy? HAH, i was just busy being alive so don't call me lazy ever again >:(

me reading this at March 30:

WhaT THE FUCK THIS IS ONESHOT IS UHM NICE? I GUESS? BUT WHAT THE FUCCCCJJJJ I HATEEE THISISISIS

me, also reading this at April 21:

fuck. why is my mind so fucking dumb ugghgghhhh this is pure cringe.

reading at August 26:

....why does this exist

jan 11 2021:

wow im now 13 and im utterly disappointed

feb 9 2021:

GOD FUCKINF DAMMIT THIS IS SO CRINGE WTFF