i love you so much

"Please tell me you love me." She looked at the drunken boy, his words slurred as he hiccuped after. His head down on the table, his arms supporting his head from getting uncomfortable. "Please, just tell me you love me."

She didn't say anything, she just continued staring at him with no emotions. "Tell me you love me tomorrow, then the day after that. Tell me everyday, wake me up and say it to me." The woman felt her hand being intertwined by his, she exhales. "I don't care if you wake me up whatever time it is, what matters is that you'd tell me that you love me."

She patted his head with her other hand, comforting him as he continued talking. "I love you so, so, so, so, so, much, Nene." He hiccuped. "If you tell me you love me, I'd feel like dying happy." A hearty laugh followed. "..even if you don't love me."

She looked down, pulling her hand to herself as she sighed. She tried to form words on what to say to her drunken boss. She's glad that everyone left, the karaoke room was awfully loud anyway.

"I would like you to be my wife, Nene." She frowned, looking down at their intertwined fingers. "I want to wake up everyday with you in my empty bed, I want to go home to see you cooking dinner in the kitchen, I want you to visit my office to bring my lunch." He whispered, voice cracking as if he's on the verge of crying. "I'm so desperate for you, you know?" He chuckled huskily, laughing at himself.

The woman looked down at her lap, her expression still blank as she didn't want to say anything. Her hand turned into fists. She looked at him with pity as he sit straight and looked at her now. With an insane aura of determination.

"If you reject me I'll fire you." She tensed up, looking at him with widened eyes. "I know how much you're struggling with your life. I know you needed this job badly." The woman only can assume that his vision is blurry from how drunk he was, she only nodded.

"Good.." And with that, he passed out.

She sighed, getting out of the karaoke room to meet up with others. Once spotting the woman she's looking for, she immediately and frantically grab her shoulders.

"Yashiro-san, I finally found you."

"Eh? Oh, Suzuki-san. You look so pale, what ha-"

"Listen here, Yashiro-san. Quit this job, and get out of here as soon as you can. I'll find a better job for you, just please. Get out of here." Nene's coworker felt like her heart was about to beat out of her chest. She didn't want her friend to be in danger.

"What are you talking abo-" before she could even finish her sentence, a knife plunged into Suzuki's chest. Her coworker coughed out blood as it splattered against her face. Screams erupted from the room, everyone scrambled to go somewhere safe.

Leaving her, and her boss alone. With the corpse of her coworker lying in between them.

Amane sighed, wiping the blood off his face. "I was starting to doubt she wasn't you." Nene flinches, widening her eyes in fear. "God, I can't believe I held her hand." He spat harshly, glaring at the deceased corpse. His eyes then trailed to Nene, he smiled lovingly. "Ah, Nene. There you are. You were supposed to be in the room with me, not this trash." He kicked the body of his employee. "You were supposed to listen to my love for you." Nene step back, only to fall down on her bum.

Amane hummed, amused as he take a step towards her. "Stay back!" She screamed, her form trembling as she crawl away while he walks towards her with a painfully slow pace.

"How can I when you're this.. beautiful?" Nene felt her back pressed against a wall, she felt unbearable fear coursing through her. Amane knelt down in front of her, his eyes glinting.

"I wasted my breath saying all those words, only for her to listen to it all." He tucked a hair behind her ear, cupping her cheeks as he kissed her temple. "But if it's you, I'd be more than glad go say it all over again." He kissed her lashes. She whimpered, pushing him weakly.

"Ah, does this make you uncomfortable?" He didn't scoot away, only to keep kissing every part of her face. "Forgive me, I just love you so much."