his room

"Amane-kun, I'm going to the bathroom alright?" Nene said, stretching her limbs and setting down the project she's doing. Her partner nodded and gave her directions where the bathroom is.

Walking to the direction Amane pointed, Nene subconsciously look at an odd looking-door. She stared at it for a moment before getting in the restroom.

"Isn't that Amane-kun's room?"

.

Finally done with her thing in the bathroom, she stepped out and headed towards the living room where her partner with the project is sitting.

But stopped halfway when the door, which she assumed Amane's room, was cracked open.

Can't get rid of her curiosity, she took slow and quiet steps. Something was bad, she felt it. Her hand reached out to push the door.

It creaked open.

"What are you doing?"

Jumping out in fear and shock, she looked at her side and saw Amane standing there with a blank face.

"Oh, uh.. I was gonna close this door and-"

"You didn't see anything right?" Nene yelps in surprise to find him now closing the door and in front of her. She gulped nervously, shaking her head.

"No, I didn't."  She somehow felt him breathe a sigh under his breath.

"Good. Come on, let's finish our project." Amane grabbed her wrist, leading her to the living room again.

While Nene looked back at the door, she felt a pang of dread in her heart.

She couldn't stop thinking about all the pictures of her plastered on every wall in the room.

How.. How long had he been stalking her?

.

yeah not probably my best work but uhhh

im considering making a spicy chapter next. and it's gonna be husband pt. 2

im actually nervous and scared ANYWAY HOO HOO WEE BYE PLEASE DON'T BE DISGUSTED ON THE NEXT CHAPTER