❤︎Chapter 1❤︎

Taehyung Pov

I walk into school with a big smile on my face and a positive attitude, I greet everyone around me "Good morning Tae" a student said smiling at me, "Good morning!" I say back with a bigger smile.

I look around for my friends and spotted them at the lockers "Hyungs!" I call out to them, they all turn around and greet me "Good morning TaeTae" Jiminie hyung said "Good morning" I say back. After our shares of good mornings we decide to walk to our first class.

"What do you guys want to do today?" I ask my hyungs. "We could go to my place for a little sleepover since today is Friday" Hobi hyung said "Sure" we all said in unison.

We all arrived at the class and headed to the back of the class where our seats were. Jungkook and Jin hyung sat on both sides of me, Hobi and Yoongi hyung sat in front of us, and Namjoonie and Jiminie hyung sat behind us.

We all began talking about random things, and what we were going to do for our sleepover. "We should watch a scary movie" Yoongi hyung said, "No way!" Me,Jin hyung, and Jiminie hyung said at the same time. "Oh come on, scary movies are the best" said Jungkookie hyung stated "You guys know we don't like movies like that" I huffed with a pout forming on my lips.

"Fine how about we-" Namjoon hyung was cut off by the teacher walking in the class, "We will finish talking at lunch" Namjoon hyung said to us, we all nodded and began to take notes.

~Time skip brought to you by Jimin's jams~

Me and my hyungs all arrived at the cafeteria, "So what are we going to be doing at the sleepover" asked Jin hyung while we were all getting our food. We all went to a table and sat down to discuss what we would be doing at the sleepover.

"I was thinking we could go to the store and get all different types of food, and pick out a movie we all agree on" Namjoon hyung said "We should get a sc-" "We are not getting a scary movie!" Jiminie hyung cut off Jungkookie hyung.

We then discussed everything else we were going to do, and waited until the end of the day to get everything prepared.

~Another time skip brought by Namjoons lost AirPods~

Me and my hyungs walked outside the school and went to our homes to get everything we need. Since I don't have a car I walk home, I mean who needs cars anyways.

I arrive at my house and take a quick shower and then start to get everything I need for the weekend. "Phone charger, clothes, toothbrush"I say to myself. Ok I'm all set and ready to go. I call Hobi hyung and ask him what time to arrive at his house.

-Taehyung
-Hoseok

~On call~

Hello?

Hello Hobi hyung!

Oh, Hello Tae!
Do you need anything?

Yes, I was wondering what time you
would want me to come to your house?

Oh , well you can come in about 30 minutes

Ok, thank you Hobi hyung, bye bye

You're welcome Tae, goodbye

~End of call~

I sigh and decide to set my alarm and take a quick nap while I wait 30 minutes.

~30 minutes later~

I groan as my alarm went off, it took me to gather my thoughts and remember what the alarm was for, I then remembered it was for the sleepover at Hobi hyungs house. I got my bag with all my stuff in it and my keys and head to hyungs house, it's not that far away from my house.

About 5 minutes later I arrive at the front door and knock. I heard some voices and some shuffling before the door opened and immediately got pulled into someone's embrace. "TaeTae you're here" by the voice it's definitely Jiminie hyung.

I walk in the house and place my stuff next to the couch and sit with the other hyungs. "So now that we're all here let's begin our sleepover!" Said Hobi hyung in a loud voice, we all laughed and began to set up the stuff for the weekend.

——————————————————————————
Word Count-741
Hello it's the author, I just wanted to say thank you for the reads I got on both of my stories and I appreciate it💜💜