❤︎Chapter 19❤︎

Yoongi Pov

I was still waiting for Taehyung to finish changing into the clothes I gave him, ignoring the calls of my name from the other boys because I'm still mad about this whole situation.

I mean, who wouldn't be mad about it. I'm still mad about myself for not stopping this, I don't think Tae should forgive me.

After a few more minutes Tae finally came out of the bathroom with the hospital gown folded in his other hand.

"I'm ready~" he said while smiling his famous smile.

"Ok Tae, you're going to be staying with me at my house so I can take care of your cuts" I said while going towards him and taking the hospital gown out his hands so I can put it in the trash bin.

Me and Taehyung were about to walk out of the room together to get signed out, but I heard someone calling my name.

"H-hyung" I turn over and face Jungkook, I knew it was him because I recognized his voice.

"What" I said in a cold tone, already irritated with him calling me, right when I was about to walk out.

"C-can we come ove-" I cut him off

"No, you guys can not come over. Until Taehyung gets his memories back and forgives y'all, we are strangers" with that, I take Taehyungs hand and drag him to the front desk and sign him out.

I then continued dragging him to my car, but stopping when I heard him calling me.

"U-um hyung? Can you stop dragging me please?" I froze for a second before releasing his arms coughing awkwardly while wiping my hands with my pants.

"Sorry about that hehe...."

He smiles, "It's fine hyung"

I smile back and lead him towards the car and open the door for him.

We both get inside the car and I start driving to my house.

Time skip to Yoongi's house

We both got out of the car and walked to the front door. I took out my key and opened it so that Tae could go inside, me following right behind him.

I close the door behind me and put my keys on the table that was next to the door, and put both of my hands up dramatically.

"Welcome to my home, wahhhhh" Tae turned around to face me with a bright smile on his face making me turn red slightly.

"I like your house hyung, it looks nice, dark, but nice"

"Thank you, let's give a tour shall we?"