❤︎Chapter 11❤︎

Nobody Pov

Once those words came out of his mouth everyone was full of regret. "Shit..." everyone turned to the innocent boy they have been putting through hell for something that wasn't his fault.

The only thing everyone was thinking is

'We fucked up, badly'.

But there was 6 males who felt the worst, they didn't believe their friend, they didn't listen to his pleads when they were beating them, they believed the video without hearing the other side of the story.

And worst of all.....

.....they broke their friend.

Namjoon still standing in front of Taehyung suddenly spoke up. "Taehyung... we are so sorry. We messed up really bad."

Everyone was quiet, waiting for a response from the boy. 3 minutes passed by and still no words have been spoken.

"What?" A deep raspy voice spoke that belonged to Taehyung. "If y'all are waiting for an 'it's ok' it's not coming"

"Why?" One of the bystanders spoke. That caused Taehyung to look up from the ground and stand up.

"Why?" He chuckled, oh you wanna know why? Ok I'll tell you why.

Taehyung pov

"Ever since that video was posted, I was like a human punching bag. I was always being beaten and thrown around even when I tried to explain to you the true story."

I paused to take a breath before continuing.

"My life has been a living hell ever since then, but the only thing that truly hurt me was my own friends not believing me" I turned to look at the people standing in front of me "You guys have hurt me the most. Jimin we have been friends the longest yet you never let me talk, don't you remember the promise we made?"

"We promised to always listen to each other and never fall apart, yet you seemed to have broken it"

He looked down with guild spread over his face.

I was about to continue until Jungkook cut me off. "Taehyung we can make it up to you, please forgive us. We can find a way to fix all of this"

That's when I snapped.

"FIX? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOU ALL CAUSED ME. BEING CALLED FAT, UGLY, AND WORTHLESS ISNT SOMETHING YOU CAN JUST FIX. I HAVE SCARS AND BRUISES COVERING ALMOST EVERYWHERE ON MY BODY"

I saw them flinch and Hoseok was about to say something until I cut him off.

"BEING TOLD TO KILL YOURSELF IS THE WORST KIND OF PAIN. ESPECIALLY IF ITS COMING FROM YOUR SO-CALLED-FRIEND"

"NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE EVER HAPPENED IF YOU GUYS WOULD JUST LISTEN, YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY BEFORE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS"

By the time I was done I was panting hard and tears threatening to fall down my face. Now that I think of it....