❤︎Chapter 5❤︎

⚠️Warning⚠️- This chapter contains mentions of rape, abuse, and possibly disturbing pictures

~Time skip to school~

Taehyung Pov

I walk into school with a smile like I usually do, but when I enter the building everyone is staring at me. They are looking at me with disgust? Why, is there something on my face?

I just ignore them and walk to my friends who are by the lockers. "Hi hyungs, do you know why everyone is quiet and staring at me?" None of them spoke a word towards me.

All of a sudden a loud echo rang throughout the building.

Third person Pov

Taehyung just stands there, his head slightly to the side. 'Jimin had just slapped him' nobody said anything, and nobody moved. People just watching the scene happen.

"H-hyung" Taehyung stutters "Wh-what did I-I do?" "Wh-y d-did you sl-l-slap me?" "Taehyung you disgusting bitch, how could you do this" Jin said

"Bu-but w-what did I d-do?" Everyone scoffed and Yoongi took out his phone and showed Taehyung a video from yesterday when he was trying to help someone. You could hear the screams from the boy (did I mention that the boy was also almost naked from the man who was on top of him?) it looked like Taehyung was trying to 'rape' him

After the video ended another slap echoed through the building, Yoongi had slapped Taehyung this time. "Why were you trying to rape him, Huh!?" Yelled Yoongi

Taehyung Pov

"H-hyung you h-have to believe m-me I didn't d-do this" I said while holding my cheek that had been slapped by both of my hyungs.

"Bullshit, I though you were better than this Taehyung" "H-hyung you have t-to believe me, I-I was t-trying to-" I got cut off by another slap, this time it was from Namjoon hyung. "Shut the fuck up you rapist, you have no right to say what you were trying to do if the video clearly shows what you were doing"

Third person Pov

After Namjoon said those last words people including Taehyungs hyungs began to punch, kick, and yell things at the poor boy who was trying to explain the real story behind the video.

Nobody stopped beating Taehyung until the bell rang. They all left the poor boy covered in blood on the floor to take care of himself.

Taehyung Pov

I lay on the floor after people who I trusted just beat me up for something that was taken as something else. I struggle to get up, clutching my stomach and I limp to the bathroom to try and get myself clean up.

I make it to the bathroom and look in the mirror.
⚠️Warning- Pictures may disturb some people, please scroll now if it makes you uncomfortable⚠️

'Imagine the bruises everywhere'

'Bruises on his eye'

I look at the bruises around my body. I wash my face and wipe of the blood thats coming out my lip (he also has a cut on his lip) I splash water in my face and head to my class even if I might get beat up again.

I walk to my class and hesitated to knock on the door. I knocked and the teacher came and opened the door, she looked at me with disgust just like everyone else. "Mr. Kim, you're late" she said with disgust evident in her voice.

"I-I'm sorry" she scoffed and said 'whatever' but soon let me in. As soon as I stepped in the class everyone began to throw harsh words at me. I look down and head to my desk. Someone tripped me, but I caught my balance before I could hit the floor.

I head to my desk and tried not to cry, people had written words on my desk that said. 'Rapist' 'Go kill yourself' 'Nobody likes you' 'You're a burden' and many more but I decided not to read them because I knew I was going to cry.

I sat down and tried my best to get through the rest of the day.

——————————————————————————
Word count- 694